Anybody into really old ladies?

Hi there, is anybody turned on by ladies in their 60s, 70s or even 80s?
This seems to be a sort of fetish too.
I been waiting to sext with you. For a while now. Let s start chatting see what happens. Ok ?

[QUOTE = "Tohotfor61, post: 380316, medlem: 222052"] Jag älskar min kropp. [/ QUOTE]
Jag älskar att göra vad du vill med mig jag cola så galen sexporr live om injekt coke blir galen sexporr live

[QUOTE = "Dorothy72, post: 339976, medlem: 213928"] Hej, är det någon som tänds av damer i 60-, 70- eller till och med 80-talet?
Det verkar också vara ett slags fetisch. [/ QUOTE]

Mm

Attachments

• download_20210315_212426.jpg
    download_20210315_212426.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 8
I love Old women, have always loved them sonce early teens. Don’t know what it is but they just turn me on so much. Their assurance about themselves is sexy they are as horny and naughty sometimes as most younger girls if not more so. Their mature looks are just so sexy. Nothing like a sexy older woman that still looks sexy and dresses sexy. Turns me on so much xx

I was in my early 40s and met a lady 11 yrs my senior. She was amazing we were together for 9 yrs and we tried most anything and everything and she was one hell of a teacher , and I did teach her 1 or 2 things along the way, I miss the hell out of her, I nhad to travel to a project and she wouldn't go with me and getting home every 2 or 3 weeks was a strain on her senibilities unfortunately.

Big meaty pussy lips makes my cock so big and make me cum so much and I would love for a woman to sit on my face and make her squirt all over my face

Back