Anyone interested in cuming on my tits

Tell me what crazy thing you'd like to do with my title. Winner might get something special
Ummm first I would stare at your tits and then I'll pull your nipples with my right hand and then stroking my dixk with the left hand. Then I'll slowly start to lick all around your tits and then I'll tickle your nipples with my tongue and I'll gradually start sucking them slowly as I gragrab tight your breasts! And then I'll spank your tits with my dick and then I'll rub my dick on your tits until I cum for you

I'd like to spray it big tits with my warm thick cum

Attachments

• f18e915e-ed23-498e-a01a-f35a3bb99554.jpg
    f18e915e-ed23-498e-a01a-f35a3bb99554.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 37
I would start by kissing your whole body up and down, and eating your pussy until you begged me to stop. Then I would spread your legs, slide my big cock inside you and ram you while I pulled on those sexy nipples. I would fuck you harder and deeper than you can even imagine, before shooting loads of cum deep into your belly.

We play a water fight and a water balloon smashes on your tits. Causing an explosion of water plus nipples being hard. You stand there like a statue, mouth wide open, you want to say something but nothing comes out. I come to you and I hold you, getting my chest wet in the process. "Baby it's best to get you out of these clothes before you freeze to death." You do not move so I lift up your t-shirt and I see why you don't move, you're nipples are so big and hard. I suck on them, flicking the nipples with my tongue. I put the whole tit into my mouth really sucking them.

Your chest is red where the balloon hit you and I caress you. I kiss your neck and chest nibbling your ear. I massage them so much so that it causes minor orgasm. You never had that feeling before. First time for everything.

Tell me what crazy thing you'd like to do with my title. Winner might get something special

I love your profile picture more you can see those delicious nipples better.

If you was mine, I’ll slowly and intimately massage your entire body but paying close attention to your tits & clit with cucumber and greentea scented oil kneeling next to you on the bed, rubbing your clit with my right hand and massaging your tits, pinching your nipples and squeezing your tits with my left.

So it’s a good thing I’m not your man.
PS I would suck your clit till its red.

Last edited:
Gonna have to start off with a hand and tongue massage of those giant melons. Then have to lick your cunt til you were wiggling to much to continue. Finally, get you on your back at the edge of the bed so I can fuck you hsrd enough to make them titties roll around in big ol circles on your chest until i spray cum all over them.

Back