Anyone looking for a chat-buddy for some frisky fun?

jordstokes

OFC Regular
G'day everyone,

I'm frequently feeling frisky and was hoping to find a chat-buddy to play with online.

It would be great to find someone interested in setting tasks and requests for each other, and maybe someone to see how far we can push each other's limits. If your feeling frisky and would like to play with me, let me know! (& feel free to start a convo)

G'day everyone,

I'm frequently feeling frisky and was hoping to find a chat-buddy to play with online.

It would be great to find someone interested in setting tasks and requests for each other, and maybe someone to see how far we can push each other's limits. If your feeling frisky and would like to play with me, let me know! (& feel free to start a convo)
Hey am up for this u have snapchat or whatsapp

Also...I've been trying to find someone who would like having a chat-buddy to play with on the regular--acting as one another's 1st "go-to" when in the mood for some online fun. Anyone interested?

Anyone else feeling frisky and would like someone to chat and play with? (FYI, I'd really enjoy performing any requests that you would like to watch me do for you--if you'd be interested)

Just checking to see if there's anyone else around who's feeling frisky and would like someone to chat and play with?

Back