Anyone looking for a chat-buddy for some frisky fun?

jordstokes

OFC Regular
G'day everyone,

It would be great to find someone interested in setting tasks and requests for each other, and maybe someone to see how far we can push each other's limits. If you're feeling frisky and would like to play, let me know! (& feel free to start a convo)

Also, I've been trying to find someone who would like having a chat-buddy to play with on the regular--acting as one another's 1st "go-to" when in the mood for some online fun. Anyone interested?

Anyone else out there feeling frisky and would like someone to chat and play with? (FYI, I'd really enjoy performing any requests that you would like to watch me do for you--if you'd be interested)

G'day everyone,

It would be great to find someone interested in setting tasks and requests for each other, and maybe someone to see how far we can push each other's limits. If you're feeling frisky and would like to play, let me know! (& feel free to start a convo)
G'day. your not Australian are you ?

G'day everyone,

How about you start!

G'day. your not Australian are you ?
Nope, I'm not Australian -- I guess I've adopted a few more Australianisms than I thought after 5+ years.

Also, the message you sent me in my inbox has disappeared and for some reason the system won't allow me to start a conversation with you. But to answer your question, i'd definitely be up for chatting (i tend to use gchat if that works for you).

Just checking to see if there's anyone else around who's feeling frisky and would like someone to chat and play with? (FYI, I'd really enjoy performing any requests that you would like to watch me do for you--if you'd be interested)

Looking for a chat-buddy to play and push my limits with -- let me know if your interested (feel free to start a convo)

Back