Apparently I got banned for voicing an opinion

SilveringRose

OFC Regular
Since when does voicing an opinion about someone count as a way to get banned on OFC. People can call me a bitch and anything else they like, and I get banned without even a warning? This is bullshit plain and simple.

If I believe that someone doesn’t sound a like a woman, then I am allowed to voice that opinion. I never once said “you are not a woman”. Tell your mods to calm the fucq down and wait 5 seconds before banning everyone that says any thing.

Attachments

• 67591531-BF96-4E32-8016-4483046E3D81.png
    67591531-BF96-4E32-8016-4483046E3D81.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 51
It sucks, you need to be carefull what you say.
I mostly only talk to people I know, that way you avoid this.
And if you talk to new people, talk to them in the room first, that way they if they call you out you are in the open.
calling someone out to often is also a reason for a ban

I don't think bashing the moderators is fair either.. it's a totally different story when you want them to side with you over a ban but when it's role reversed on yourself you slate them ..

I was accused of being a man before because I declined a chat with some guy in chat. I laughed it off but it still wasn't right. We females are here to have fun too. No offense but we aren't obligated to chat with every guy who pm's us.
Hahaha pm's, could stand for "Puttin up with Men's Shit!" Oops!

my ban instead says that I don't speak English in the chatroom, when in reality I speak English with everyone

Back