Are there women that loves having their nipples sucked for long periods of time?

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
I’m a guy that gets involved in whatever I’m doing and love spending a long time doing it and I’ve been lucky enough to have get with more than a few women but never meet one that enjoys having her nipples sucked for too long. So I want know if any exists so are there any women that loves having their nipples sucked on for a very long time?

Since I’m on the subject of sucking how about your clits? I tend to get lost once I go down on a woman, I absolutely love sucking pussy, loves her smell and taste I love that honey pot. So are there women that love having their clit and pussy sucked on for long periods of time?

I’m a guy that gets involved in whatever I’m doing and love spending a long time doing it and I’ve been lucky enough to have get with more than a few women but never meet one that enjoys having her nipples sucked for too long. So I want know if any exists so are there any women that loves having their nipples sucked on for a very long time?

Since I’m on the subject of sucking how about your clits? I tend to get lost once I go down on a woman, I absolutely love sucking pussy, loves her smell and taste I love that honey pot. So are there women that love having their clit and pussy sucked on for long periods of time?
Awwww...... ahhhh ... chat?

Back