Ask me anything at all!

So I’ll ask. Can we see the tape? (Not the nonexistent finger fucking ones, the other one)

The thing I couldn't (and still don't) get my head round was that he obviously must have had the idea in his head for a while haha.
Having to hide his hard cock every time he walks down the chocolate racks in Tesco

I made a thread like this last night but it seems to have been deleted haha, I think someone asked a question that broke the site rules or something!

I'm going to do this one a bit differently. I admit in my life I have done some really bad things, some really dirty things and some things I wish I hadn't but I'm not going to hide them anymore!

No matter what you ask I will give a 100% honest answer. No matter how rude or dirty or private or inappropriate or weird or disgusting, I don't care what you ask, I'm answering only the truth and I don't care what people think of me haha.
Please Ca
I made a thread like this last night but it seems to have been deleted haha, I think someone asked a question that broke the site rules or something!

I'm going to do this one a bit differently. I admit in my life I have done some really bad things, some really dirty things and some things I wish I hadn't but I'm not going to hide them anymore!

No matter what you ask I will give a 100% honest answer. No matter how rude or dirty or private or inappropriate or weird or disgusting, I don't care what you ask, I'm answering only the truth and I don't care what people think of me haha.

n you send me some of your other pics. ?

Back