Ask me Anything!

So... That’s a “No” to my question then?:p

Also!!!

Surely you’ve a few who’d love to play with all that fine, simply deliciousness you call yourself? Js and all...

Thread...?

You into women only? Whaaaaa?!! YOU said anything!

1: Biggest and smallest willies you've ever seen?
2: Who do you think is the most attractive person on ofc?
3: What's your most embarrassing sexual moment?

Sorry for the cheekiness of asking 3 haha but you said you were bored!

1; (in real life) Biggest was this guy I met in Piccadilly Institute. Smallest...well...we all know the answer to that lol

2: I don't know yet, I might need to see a catwalk ;) lol

3: my ex's dad asking if we'd mind moving the car so he could park while we were having sex in the back seat.

but I'm by no means easy.
You don’t know me but words like these? *sighs* Oh me oh my... I detest easy, to a degree anyways... Also... As for aforementioned “right man or woman”, what would the requirements be hmmm?

*pulls out a voice recorder and waits*

It’s a valid question.

Favourite thing to perform on someone and favourite thing to have performed on you?
well i'm a big fan of magic ;) lol

I love to be in control of another persons orgasm, guy or girl, if my heads between your legs you're not coming until i'm ready for you to ;)

As for having done to me...I love it when someone uses all my body during sex. So if you're in me (cock or strap) your hands are stroking me, your nails are scratching, you lips and kissing, your tongue is licking, and your teeth are biting...

...and fuck this lockdown has me so god damn horney I probably shouldn't have written all that...

What's your biggest sexual regret?

My thread got deleted and nobody's asking me anything now haha, such a boring night all round.

Haha I feel like there's a story behind that! Can you ask a question or two in mine to get it going? I am beyond bored tonight.

Back