Back to being hard at work!

TyA

OFC Regular
Full Time Welder, Re-upholsterer and metal fabricator.

Attachments

• 4Bp1Law.jpg
    4Bp1Law.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2975EkD.jpg
    2975EkD.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Dwu4MRx.jpg
    Dwu4MRx.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 15
Time and experience is our only commodity in life. Make the most of it. Live, learn, experience and enjoy!

Attachments

• 1hivvPh.jpg
    1hivvPh.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 8
  • lFg3zea.jpg
    lFg3zea.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 9

Is it just me... Or are the notifications terrible on this website? Even when I refresh the page, it doesn't update notifications. You posted this 45 mins ago and I still haven't got a notification for it ahahaha

Or mine is broken Ahahaha Just my luck!

Is it just me... Or are the notifications terrible on this website? Even when I refresh the page, it doesn't update notifications. You posted this 45 mins ago and I still haven't got a notification for it ahahaha

Or mine is broken Ahahaha Just my luck!

Hey, I have no idea, I am Victorian after all, but you should have received a notification for my post, it you have it set up correctly. Look at your settings on your profile page, and also click on the watch thread at the top of the page, (which should say unwatch thread lol), and see if email notifications are on. I am not really great on here, so maybe ask @Jerseyjen or @InvincibleLight, they are very good, as they know their way around the site! They are also two fantastic people to get to know as well! Have fun TyA!!!!

Hey, I have no idea, I am Victorian after all, but you should have received a notification for my post, it you have it set up correctly. Look at your settings on your profile page, and also click on the watch thread at the top of the page, (which should say unwatch thread lol), and see if email notifications are on. I am not really great on here, so maybe ask @Jerseyjen or @InvincibleLight, they are very good, as they know their way around the site! They are also two fantastic people to get to know as well! Have fun TyA!!!!

Ahahahah funny one that probably no one here understands! I do get notifications through this website and e-mail, not that I check my e-mail often. Just... like... The message bar and notifications in the top right hand corner of the page can take over an hour to display a a red number for a notification is all. Just strange.

I guess I don't really mind as I will only hop on at night but I don't want to seem rude to people if I am messaging people and they just think I am ignoring them like a disrespectful, uncivilised ape ahaha

Ahahahah funny one that probably no one here understands! I do get notifications through this website and e-mail, not that I check my e-mail often. Just... like... The message bar and notifications in the top right hand corner of the page can take over an hour to display a a red number for a notification is all. Just strange.

I guess I don't really mind as I will only hop on at night but I don't want to seem rude to people if I am messaging people and they just think I am ignoring them like a disrespectful, uncivilised ape ahaha

You don't come across as uncivilised ape, you are gorgeous and sweet. Check your settings for alerts on your profile page, you may not have them set up properly x

Refreshing the page doesnt work for me either, for whatever reason, @TyA, you have to go to an alternate section of the site. What I do is when I want to check, if Im in the forums section I go to my profile, and vice versa. Hope it works out for you!

See TyA, I told you Light is lovely xxx
*blushes from being complimented*

Oh, @TyA, if you need help, feel free to message a staff member or myself. (I cant really speak for anyone else in that regard- That would be rude of me). Someone is sure to help!

*blushes from being complimented*

Oh, @TyA, if you need help, feel free to message a staff member or myself. (I cant really speak for anyone else in that regard- That would be rude of me). Someone is sure to help!

Thank you for the heads up! I will try your method and will definitely contact them or you if I need help, thank you InvincibleLight. Much appreciated! :)

See TyA, I told you Light is lovely xxx

She definitely is. Thank you for all your help ladies! :) You're far too kind!
This includes you JerseyJen! Sunny definitely found some like minded, helpful and lovely individuals.

What an oasis of sanity and sanctuary in what can seem like the pits of testosterone charged desperation (no offence to anyone on the site).

Back