Banned?

InnocentKitten

OFC Regular
I literally just joined this site. I had too many instant messages coming in from guys. And because I nicely said Hi to them all, I get banned for apparently spamming???. How does that make any sense at all. Totally unreal. Oh but I get to log in still but can't use the chat whatsoever but the Forums.... it's something at least?..........:mad:

I literally just joined this site. I had too many instant messages coming in from guys. And because I nicely said Hi to them all, I get banned for apparently spamming???. How does that make any sense at all. Totally unreal. Oh but I get to log in still but can't use the chat whatsoever but the Forums.... it's something at least?..........:mad:
It's crazy u get banned for being too nice and messaging everyone back smh

Oh sorry to hear that, hopefully it will get resolved shortly and you get back into Chat, xx

Just something to keep in mind for the future: same thing 10 times in one location and same thing 1 time in 10 locations is still considered spam by the bot.

Well sorry to hear we wont be. Chatting in chat..but id be glad to chat with u here or where ever u like to chat ..hmu on my profile if u like to talk..btw your very sexy ..mmmmmm

You're Canadian. You are probably trying to use the metric chat room. Try switching to the standard chat.

You must let the chat room god extract a pound (0.5kg) of flesh from you to atone. Present yourself in the trivia room at midnight (9pm Pacific Daylight Time) for more intructions.

Back