ThickLips4Rp

OFC Regular
I had hysterectomy years ago and it is hard to get wet and have orgasms. For many reasons I cannot buy sex toys. One day I go to secluded beach with two big cucumbers... I'm surrounded by rocks and I strip totally naked after having little swim at the sea... I have recently had lots fantasies and even tried RP but so far it hasn't been successful. Eyes closed I suck and lick cucumbers then using one in my pussy ... and then another one in my pussy together with first one. Imagining myself with three men... I then go on all fours... I leave one cucumber in my pussy as I try to push another one in my ass. I'm still not aroused or excited... I feel frustrated. Unknown to me... three men on holiday are watching me behind rocks... I'm so concentrated I haven't noticed them yet.

Then I hear someone clearing their throat asking: "can we help you anyway? There are three of us..." I give a surprised shriek and grab a towel trying to cover myself... cucumbers flying away. I see three young men at their 20s Rock hard under their shorts looking at me ... "You saw the whole thing? I can explain..." I explain my problem to them that seems to make them even hornier. Ashamed of my behaviour I do tell them...how yes, they can be huge help for me...

I give a sob and sigh at the end...some tears on my eyes. In a way you three would be just dream coming true. As you saw... I tried to stimulate as many places as possible... guys if you want I'm all yours. My mouth, my pussy and my virgin anus... no worries if you don't pull out as I cannot get pregnant anymore. *I remove towel... I open my legs and squeeze my tits ... I'm all yours guys... please make me orgasm

Guys take their shorts off showing me their smooth hard cocks... come here have a taste one says and he slaps my face with his cock... i close my thick lipped mouth around his cock sucking it hungrily. Second guy starts licking my hairy two birth pussy... and third guy is groping my tits sucking them and licking them .. i feel like I'm in a dream

Guys sucking my tits and licking my pussy come near me... I'm lifted up and kneeled down... I start stroking two cocks with surprisingly strong housewife grip... sucking the third one... their hands on my hair, groping my tits... they comment my mouth and hands as I change from cock to cock... my lips drooling saliva and precum. More I suck more excited I get.

I guide two in my wide mouth... I try to fit both inside my mouth... I manage... sucking two cocks at the same time... third guy starts fingering my tight virgin anus... licking my pussy Same time... soon my hairy loose m cunt feels wet. It feels so good. Little miracle. I take cocks out panting and breathing heavily... guys... fuck me... use my holes I need those cocks inside me.

One lays down... with pleasure I guide his cock in my pussy... i start riding him my mommy boobs bouncing... my long hair making waves from the wind... i lean down and guy sucks my tits... two guys Spit in my ass... they finger me together... two fingers from two guys fingering my ass... making mw ready for my first anal and consequently first double penetration...

One comes in front of me... he turns around and shows me his ass... he twerks and asks me to tongue it... he comes closer and as I start licking him... i feel pressure against my tight anus... i feel tip. I give a shriek... suddenly whole cock is stretching my ass .. going in... I'm screaming and moaning... but new experience makes me feel more excited and horny than ever... suddenly i feel cock on my lips - hungrily i suck it... and now I'm airtight

Minutes pass by in heat, sweating and moaning... I'm lifted up... I'm lifted down... everyone gets a taste and poke of my three holes... "Let's make this ass as loose as that pussy is..."
"Eat that cock... you little cock sucker... put that mouth to work!"
"I'm sure this pussy can take two cocks in one go!"
My mind empty... they are all inside me as I pop cock out from my mouth... I scream and squirt... finally after so many years I orgasm... I'm shaking and screaming... they keep pounding me...

I feel the big moment as suddenly my pussy is stretched... there is no cock in my mouth... there are two in my wet pussy... and one in my ass... they fuck me like crazy making me scream and cry but happy tears... I feel tight again... I feel orgasms again. It is all so good...

How can there not be a cock being pleasured by those lips, I would love to walk by and hear noises and very quickly with everyones consent, drop my shorts and feed you my cock, already stiff from a little bit of watching

They take out all together as i start orgasming and squirting all over... they hold me and fuck my gushing pussy... they lay me down... they start shooting their loads... huge warm loads all over my mouth, lips, face, hair and tits... I'm moaning and loving every drop of cum...

The pleasured look on your face and the mess that you have been left in, loud moans and screams coming from your mouth cum splattered everywhere makes the guys happy...

Back