Been here a while

PhotographerGuy

OFC Regular
Hello, I've been a member in the chat for a while now and honestly never checked out the Forum. Thank you to another member for telling me about it.

From the name, yes I am a photographer and yes I am a guy (lol). I live in the Chicago area working for a company as the staff photographer. I am looking at opening my own place very soon.

Have fun, I know I do. Say Hi sometime.

Hello, I've been a member in the chat for a while now and honestly never checked out the Forum. Thank you to another member for telling me about it.

From the name, yes I am a photographer and yes I am a guy (lol). I live in the Chicago area working for a company as the staff photographer. I am looking at opening my own place very soon.

Welcome PG, have fun. That's what I try to do here.

Welcome PhotographerGuy, looks like you are having fun and making friends already. Have fun in the Forum, x

Back