Been here for a while and finally enjoying the place properly

Luvitsmooth

OFC Regular
Hi to all those who can be bothered to read this. Over the past few months there have been many changes in my life and I have finally accepted a few truths about myself.
I am a pervert, I am a man of many and varied sexual interests and preferences that I do want to explore both IRL and in the cyber world.
What are my limits? Not sure yet, but they have already been pushed a loooonnngggg way.
Feel free to say hello and if you want to ask any questions go right ahead......if you dare!

Please note I have a zero fuckwit policy, you cross the line I say bye bye.

I hope to continue making good friends and playmates here as time goes by.

Enjoy each other, be nice and have fun

Hi to all those who can be bothered to read this. Over the past few months there have been many changes in my life and I have finally accepted a few truths about myself.
I am a pervert, I am a man of many and varied sexual interests and preferences that I do want to explore both IRL and in the cyber world.
What are my limits? Not sure yet, but they have already been pushed a loooonnngggg way.
Feel free to say hello and if you want to ask any questions go right ahead......if you dare!

Please note I have a zero fuckwit policy, you cross the line I say bye bye.

I hope to continue making good friends and playmates here as time goes by.

Enjoy each other, be nice and have fun

Hello Luvitsmooth, good to see you in the Forum, I hope you have lots of fun exploring and pushing those limits x

Define fuckwit. :confused:
Im bordering on witless... fucker.... perhaps I am already a fuckwit. Hope not. :oops:
Tell me more about your experiences here.
:D

Back