Bi-curious. 38 female

L

Lovingirl1981

I've always been with men but I've found that I really want to know what its like to be with another girl.

My exboyfriend had moved back from out of state with his new girlfriend and baby momma. But we started fooling around again and started a love triangle me and her used to fight all the time. He was back n fourth all the time it was miserable. But everyone would talk shit and say you guys should just have a threesome since you're practically there already. And I had already been secretly turned on by the thought of that. I had ALWAYS had wet dreams of fucking women. He brought it up a couple of times while we were fucking and it would get me so fucken wet! One night she came over to talk to me and said how we should pretend to say yes to a threesome to see if he would actually go through with it and if he did we would both leave him right so I'm thinking she's going home to go get him and the cunt opens the door to my house and waves him in!! He was outside hiding in the car waiting for her to set it up.

My exboyfriend had moved back from out of state with his new girlfriend and baby momma. But we started fooling around again and started a love triangle me and her used to fight all the time. He was back n fourth all the time it was miserable. But everyone would talk shit and say you guys should just have a threesome since you're practically there already. And I had already been secretly turned on by the thought of that. I had ALWAYS had wet dreams of fucking women. He brought it up a couple of times while we were fucking and it would get me so fucken wet! One night she came over to talk to me and said how we should pretend to say yes to a threesome to see if he would actually go through with it and if he did we would both leave him right so I'm thinking she's going home to go get him and the cunt opens the door to my house and waves him in!! He was outside hiding in the car waiting for her to set it up.
I was in shock and wet at the same time. Turns out he was fucking her at home and she suggested it to him and bada being. He pulled his cock out she started sucking it in front of me and it was fucken on! But it only happened about 3 times and I tongue fucked her by myself for his birthday while he was in Vegas Haha. She said he had never came so hard before! I fucken loved it!!

Back