Bi-curious newbie

mhm0713

I'm married to a guy, but he's seemingly given up on sex at all. He's not cheating... I can almost guarantee that. However, this is leaving me a bit pent up...

I'd love to chat with a few of you. I've recently discovered that I'd love to go down on a woman... But there's little opportunity for that in south Mississippi. If I could just sext a bit, I think that would be amazing.

I'm married to a guy, but he's seemingly given up on sex at all. He's not cheating... I can almost guarantee that. However, this is leaving me a bit pent up...

I'd love to chat with a few of you. I've recently discovered that I'd love to go down on a woman... But there's little opportunity for that in south Mississippi. If I could just sext a bit, I think that would be amazing.

Wow⚘ that's messed up ! I have not been with a female the luck I've had with men I give up... I would take u up on that if you'd like

Nice

Nice, Who did you go down on.. did you like the taste of pussy , did she go down on you too. Did you sucks her tits …I love getting my tits sucked

Back