Would you let the man get involved

• Yes fuck is both

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No watch and wank

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Petethesheet123

OFC Regular
Hi. Apologies for putting this on here not to offend. My partner and I have been talking recently and she really is interested in trying a woman. Just putting it out here. If anyone fancies fulfilling her dreams please let me know. You will have the time of your life. She's a stunner x

Hi. Apologies for putting this on here not to offend. My partner and I have been talking recently and she really is interested in trying a woman. Just putting it out here. If anyone fancies fulfilling her dreams please let me know. You will have the time of your life. She's a stunner x

Hey, idk why I am on here, I think I'm just horny but I'm interested haha. I don't really identify as a women but I am haha. I'm gender nuetrial but with the lady bits. I am a lesbian but am partial and have been with guys haha. This is something I would not usually do btw haha

Hey, idk why I am on here, I think I'm just horny but I'm interested haha. I don't really identify as a women but I am haha. I'm gender nuetrial but with the lady bits. I am a lesbian but am partial and have been with guys haha. This is something I would not usually do btw haha
Interesting would love to see you and run it past the other half.

Back