Are you bicurious?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Hi all...just wondering how many people are bicurious?..Both mern and women?....I know I'm VERY bicurious!....I believe most married men are?...maybe married women as well?....View attachment 3665 View attachment 3666
am an older married woman and I think it is awesome for married guys to want to have sex with another guy (suck /fuck) It is a matter of sexual relaxation and satisfaction If my husband wanted to go out and get blow jobs of suck cock it would be fine with me. It is not any different if 2 housewives have after noon wine and decide to masturbate each other or release their tension and enjoy their desires. Just Do It and enjoy it. :) Me Dee

am an older married woman and I think it is awesome for married guys to want to have sex with another guy (suck /fuck) It is a matter of sexual relaxation and satisfaction If my husband wanted to go out and get blow jobs of suck cock it would be fine with me. It is not any different if 2 housewives have after noon wine and decide to masturbate each other or release their tension and enjoy their desires. Just Do It and enjoy it. :) Me Dee
Wow......I wish my wife was more like you! I would like for my wife and I to SHARE another guys hot cock!....my fantasy!

Wow......I wish my wife was more like you! I would like for my wife and I to SHARE another guys hot cock!....my fantasy!

Since I separated from my partner, I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I want in my next relationship. I really want a loving, committed relationship, with both my partner and I sharing men and women together. I don't want either of us missing out on any opportunities that help us explore our desires. That's my fantasy! xxx

My first truly bi curious experience was this year. Before that I had a crush on a male friend in middle school but never acted on it. Now I'm looking to explore that side and dip my toes in that pool...so to speak.

Back