Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Small titties

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Matter of fact, ALL titties

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

ImPervyous

OFC Regular
Hi folks! I was thinking about some recent posts from the lovely ladies of OFC. The was likely inspired by my focus on a certain region of the body in my latest tributes, so I thought I’d turn it into a post/poll.

Does anyone remember the Sesame Street song about Everyone makes mistakes? Well, here’s the version my brain came up with:

Everyone loves titties
Oh yes, they do
Big titties, small titties
Matter of fact, all titties.
Everyone loves titties
And I sure do!

So that’s the inspiration for the poll. I hope y’all see it as fun and not a competition. I’ll disclose my preference right from the start. I love them all. And wanted to say thank you to all who share those wonderfully exciting mammalian protuberances with us. :)

So far it’s a tie! 3 big titties, 3 small titties, 1 for all titties. Thx to those who voted. I’m glad we all agree! :)

Bonus: Ladies, vote with your tits pics and I will demonstrate my appreciation. ;)

No Way my Friend.... That's not a fair trade!
Lol, ahh well. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if it sticks. Y'know how us guys are. Incorrigible to the bone.

But I'm all for fair trade! :) So what might that look like, in your opinion? That is, what would represent tit for tat, as it were. ;)

Lol, ahh well. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if it sticks. Y'know how us guys are. Incorrigible to the bone.

But I'm all for fair trade! :) So what might that look like, in your opinion? That is, what would represent tit for tat, as it were. ;)
Pretty Smooth my Goodness

Back