Billy from Oklahoma

cementfrog

OFC Regular
Hello everyone. I've been coming to this site for a while now so I figured I'd officially introduce myself to those interested in finding out a bit more about me.

My name is Billy, I'm 37, divorced, father to a 15 year old girl and currently single. I've actually been single a really long time.

I live in the panhandle of Oklahoma. Basically that means I live in the middle of nowhere so not many options in meeting new people.

I'm a nice guy. I'll talk to anyone in the main chat, but please, females only can private message me.

Hello everyone. I've been coming to this site for a while now so I figured I'd officially introduce myself to those interested in finding out a bit more about me.

My name is Billy, I'm 37, divorced, father to a 15 year old girl and currently single. I've actually been single a really long time.

I live in the panhandle of Oklahoma. Basically that means I live in the middle of nowhere so not many options in meeting new people.

I'm a nice guy. I'll talk to anyone in the main chat, but please, females only can private message me.
Hey Billy, welcome officially, I hope you find some friends on the site, you should not be single! xxx

Back