Black and White Pics of yourself

LOL the fact that you wont even do something as simple as this, goes to show that you are more likely to be a fake.

Its not hard to find a photo on the internet with the girl holding a paper, white it out and use an ipad to write the text.

If you look at the photo, you can actually see where you erased the text using a photo editor.

Secondly, your tits dont have a dot on them LOL

Oh dear exactly the best thing is that you constantly go and go and go it’s like you have no life at all the fact is that your soo hurt is unreal I haven’t taken a pic of google at all and photoshopped it all this is just pure desperation from some that lives there life online

Oh dear exactly the best thing is that you constantly go and go and go it’s like you have no life at all the fact is that your soo hurt is unreal I haven’t taken a pic of google at all and photoshopped it all this is just pure desperation from some that lives there life online

LOL you forget the girl youre stealing from has only fans nudes...

Her tits dont have a dot on them... but the photo you posted does. At least know the girl youre stealing from...

LOL you forget the girl youre stealing from has only fans nudes...

Her tits dont have a dot on them... but the photo you posted does. At least know the girl youre stealing from...
Some one is so hurt over here completely hurt it shows you you can’t get what you want so then you attack more XD wonder what your like in person the fact is that I have prove myself you haven’t still anymore I believe is harassment against the rules too

Lol. Here are the photos for comparision.

ElMbl-xWoAIjvhU

Vs your photo...

218157.jpg

Where is the dot on your tit?????????

I ain’t replying to more of your stupid messages you have what five proof pics now XD in your pm you I have none from you we

Are we going into human depth of the body now you realise the body changes all the time idiot

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have provided evidence against @HannahLioness "photo".

In her supposed evidence, a clear dot is seen on her breast. In clear photos with her face, there are no dots present on either breast. Furthermore, upon closer examination of her writing, it can be seen to be grainy and blotchy, evidence of whiting out and eletronically added text.

For someone who so frequently shows their face in photos and with such high quality, it seems odd that in the case of evidence, she leaves her face out.

To summarize:

1) Dot on breast vanishes in her real photos
2) Suspisious editting of text
3) Lack of face and further photos of support.

I leave it to you to decide whether or not this person is a catfish.

Regardless of your decision, I implore you to be vigilant and watch for people posting fake photos.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have provided evidence against @HannahLioness "photo".

In her supposed evidence, a clear dot is seen on her breast. In clear photos with her face, there are no dots present on either breast. Furthermore, upon closer examination of her writing, it can be seen to be grainy and blotchy, evidence of whiting out and eletronically added text.

For someone who so frequently shows their face in photos and with such high quality, it seems odd that in the case of evidence, she leaves her face out.

To summarize:

1) Dot on breast vanishes in her real photos
2) Suspisious editting of text
3) Lack of face and further photos of support.

I leave it to you to decide whether or not this person is a catfish.

Regardless of your decision, I implore you to be vigilant and watch for people posting fake photos.
Soo you have giving up because you have found absolutely nothing at all have you your other screen name is LezBabySquirt I have been told by many other your name is now hornyslut with no proof pic at all still unlike me I have shown you even ones in pm still no reply carry one wasting your life on this because you clearly live your life online and don’t understand there is a world outside if you lift your face of the screen that you live on

LOL. 1) where is your evidence of that claim... 2) I am not. First you said that I was Ashleywhore, who I am not. And then you claim I'm this person, who, again I am not.

Secondly, your easily proven falsified claims of sending me PMs demonstrate your untrustworthiness as a source.

LOL. 1) where is your evidence of that claim... 2) I am not. First you said that I was Ashleywhore, who I am not. And then you claim I'm this person, who, again I am not.

Secondly, your easily proven falsified claims of sending me PMs demonstrate your untrustworthiness as a source.
But when it’s 5 people telling me to ignore and block because they create drama and have no life which you are proving right now it’s kinda sad actually no is sad because it’s the most attention you have had ever I’m still waiting on your pic to haven’t shown at all , I’m just gonna ignore your bitch ass from now you have proven your a troll and drama queen for attention end of. Do something with your life seriously

I think you two should step off this thread as its not for this. Also you both dont like each other and trying to call each other out so why not ignore each other and move on.

This is getting no where and is not gonna get sorted
Oh luke91 I have done now made my last comment I only replied to the fact that to show a proof pic , which I apologise to the thread as I was one the making this drama troll carry on

Back