BOOP!!!

:)
Boop! Thank you so much @Sun66, I was still planning on letting you know that I can't imagine how you could fall asleep at @Merikh100 's chest in RL... I saw a picture of him earlier today! I wish for you both to be physically together ASAP! And take some pictures for us ;) ❤️❤️

Well @MissMonroe we wore each other out eventually....;)

Thank you for your kind wishes, it was a year ago that we booked Merikh’s ticket to come here, we missed seeing each other in May, we are hoping Australia opens its borders in the new year. I miss being in his arms, it’s my favourite place ❤️

Boop to @Andromalius btw, hurry back soon :)

And a boop to
@lexi8, I missed saying what a beautiful woman you are, love your pics ❤️

Lovely shining Sun! Here's a loving boop to you, @Sun66! It's so good your Universes merge literally every time the two of you are present here. So here's a boop to you @Merikh100 for Making me laugh in that thread! There can never be too much laughing and loving energy in the world; right @RiverRose? Oh, and @Sun66 thank you for hurrying @Andromalius back!

Boop to @Irene_Adler for being around checking out pics and liking them, also: I loved your Post your mood posts!

Boop to all the people participating in the Countdownthread today:
@Flirtster
@MrNobody
@astrochic
@Kris730903
@RiverRose
@dirkthedaring
Boop to all the people who entered digits in the same thread:
@ladys
@M0SES

And boop to all the people posting in the Black&White pics of yourself today:
@dirkthedaring
@astrochic
@Pegasus

Also a boop to @Nikkisf because of her boobs :D and brains of course!

Boop to @PitBull just to make sure he's still getting Booped :)
Boop to @lexi8 because I love her posts, especially on her PP!
Boop to @kloppo8, upon your safe return!
Boop to @BabyShady for her lovely posts in various threads and boop to @Tezz12 because I want you to know I think of you!
Boop to @musician for leaving me a nice note!
Boop to @Solaris for our Greek-practicing!!
Boop to @SeductivelySweet because I have missed her today!
Boop to @Afterthedawn because I still have the picture of someone enjoying after mowing the lawn!

And last, but not least: Boop to @Neo7771; check out the Gifs that make you go mmmmm-thread!

Much love to all of you!
❤️

Woohooo! I finally memorized all of your screennames. I sure hope I didn't forget to mention anybody. Please forgive me!

Last edited:
Boop @Sun66!!! Also...booping everyone who's going to sleep, see you in a few! :)

Uhm, did I mention a boop to @Andromalius yet? And also a boop to @Royridge and a boop to @Tony_BD for leaving me such a lovely message on my profile page!

Boop out!

Big boop to @MissMonroe !

Honey, you up sooo late and always sooo charming, nice and positive !

(And hooooot ! )

;-)

Big boop to @MissMonroe !

Honey, you up sooo late and always sooo charming, nice and positive !

(And hooooot ! )

;-)
Awwwww! Boop to @Royridge: Thank you for your lovely words! Were you up to go to work when I was going to sleep again? Yeah, I am living in the nights; I like it that way!

Also a boop to @BabyShady for the big hugs and the adult beverage she's given me!

Here's a boop to @Axel1245 for starting the Translate-thread! And a boop to @morninwood because of the lovely message you wrote me and a boop to @Pegasus for the beautiful rose!

Boop to @SweetLesGirl for the beautiful art you sent me!!! AMAZING!!!

Much love to you all!

Nah, I didn't forget you @Andromalius! :)

Last edited:
Woohaaaa, BOOP @kloppo8 and raise the glass upon his return!

Thinking about all of you, the first thing that comes to my mind is a boop to @RiverRose and a boop to @MrNobody for making the Countdown thread such a hot and steamy place! Thinking of that thread, here are a few boops to the newcummers in this thread: @BiZeb, @Sndr2002_, @Kflow69. Also boops to @Joe, @prawn_22, @Bigbear7128..... mmmmmmhhh; I liked your presence! AND a boop to the stunning @astrochic, beauty and brains; love it! Maybe you could post something in the countdown thread too... boop @morninwood. :) And how about you @M0SES, are you going to post a pic or stick with numbers? ;) Of course also a boop to the man who sets the example in this thread @dirkthedaring and a boop to his lovely companion @NativeGirl66! The last Countdown boop goes to.... @Solaris for the uncountable number of pictures you post and the effect they have on everyone!

Uhm, boop @Andromalius: damn, how long will you make us wait for you?

Next thread in my spotlight is What are you doing right now??? (Discussion in 'The Arts: Music, Books, Movies, TV' started by @dirkthedaring, Aug 29, 2020.) It's so good to read and see your posts there!!! Therefore boops to @xShygirlx, @Neo7771, @ladys, @Sun66 (the book is burning beside me), @Pegasus, @Kris730903, @SeductivelySweet, @Irene_Adler, @Afterthedawn, @RiverRose, @Nikkisf, my bud @BabyShady, @Andy00220, @Silk_. @HotMarine: please tell us what you are doing right now. :D

Thank you all for playing!!!

Boop out.

Last edited:
Back