BOOP!!!

Morning boop for @Ellie_

@lexi8 a boop for stuff.

Whilst we're talking stuff, how could I forget my bro @dirkthedaring, BOOP.!!

*waves a boop @NativeGirl66*

As for jaffa cakes, @Andromalius, @Ellie_ and @Sun66 got it nailed "there can be only one"... Boops for orange ones.

Oh hey @Tezz12, boop.

Did I take you properly @Andromalius? Ot sure I got it right @Andromalius, so just wanna make sure I boop y'all properly @Andromalius because I know @Andromalius likes alerts

.... And an honourable mention, boop, for all those posting, n tagging too.

Boop!!!
@SpecialK87
@ladys
@MissMonroe
@Irene_Adler
@RiverRose
@kloppo8
@Tezz12
@Neo7771
@Afterthedawn
@PitBull

Apologies if I missed anyone...

@Silk_ I watched the video but I don’t get it... @Silk_ I don’t get it... @Silk_ Seriously... I don’t get it! @Silk_ Am I the robot thingy or the other character? @Silk_ Explain it ffs man!!! @Silk_ I’m bored! @Silk_ I’m back to 85kgs woohoo!!! @Silk_ I want a steak but my mfering doctor says my cholesterol sucks... @Silk_ I’m getting old!!! @Silk_ How’s you doing btw? @Silk_ My Jaffa cakes are done... @Silk_ Did I mention I’m bored? @Silk_ What’s Ma’am a.k.a @Ellie_ doing? @Ellie_ Good morning! @Ellie_ I’m booooored!!! @Silk_ and @Ellie_ I can’t go cycling cause it’s windy and raining too... @Ellie_ I’m boooored!!! @Ellie_ Whatya doing? @Ellie_ I want Jaffa cakes...

@Sun66 I’m boooooored!!!

@SpecialK87 I miss you and also I’m boooooored!!!

@dirkthedaring Are you an Aussie? I like Aussies! I’m booooored btw...

@MissMonroe Where tf have you gone huh? Hunting them sheep huh?

@Irene_Adler You still confuckulate me! Thanks!!!

@kloppo8 I’m booooored!!!

Uhm... Oooh I know who nobody BOOP-ed, YET!!!

I wonder if I’d get into trouble if I did tho... Then again @Silk_ said I should and @Ellie_ have me the idea so... *grins*

@ViXxXeN Uhm... BOOP!!!

The above was proudly brought to you by the local fucktard/c-word. For any inquiries or complaints feel free to contact our customer care at @Silk_ and any and ALL questions shall be answered ASAP! Please start enquirers with the phrase “BOOP” and @Silk_ will respond posthaste. Good day/afternoon/evening/whatever tf is is wherever tf y’all are...

Disclaimer: This poster has severe issues ranging from, and not in alphabetical order; Fuck tardedness, boredom, a new foind addiction to working out till he up chucks (It’s fun!!! ) as well as numerous other weird shit that @Silk_ can, and gladly will, answer but he needs to be tagged as many times as possible.

Side note... @Silk_ LOVES dick pics... Js...

BOOP!!!

@Silk_ I watched the video but I don’t get it... @Silk_ I don’t get it... @Silk_ Seriously... I don’t get it! @Silk_ Am I the robot thingy or the other character? @Silk_ Explain it ffs man!!! @Silk_ I’m bored! @Silk_ I’m back to 85kgs woohoo!!! @Silk_ I want a steak but my mfering doctor says my cholesterol sucks... @Silk_ I’m getting old!!! @Silk_ How’s you doing btw? @Silk_ My Jaffa cakes are done... @Silk_ Did I mention I’m bored? @Silk_ What’s Ma’am a.k.a @Ellie_ doing? @Ellie_ Good morning! @Ellie_ I’m booooored!!! @Silk_ and @Ellie_ I can’t go cycling cause it’s windy and raining too... @Ellie_ I’m boooored!!! @Ellie_ Whatya doing? @Ellie_ I want Jaffa cakes...

@Sun66 I’m boooooored!!!

@SpecialK87 I miss you and also I’m boooooored!!!

@dirkthedaring Are you an Aussie? I like Aussies! I’m booooored btw...

@MissMonroe Where tf have you gone huh? Hunting them sheep huh?

@Irene_Adler You still confuckulate me! Thanks!!!

@kloppo8 I’m booooored!!!

Uhm... Oooh I know who nobody BOOP-ed, YET!!!

I wonder if I’d get into trouble if I did tho... Then again @Silk_ said I should and @Ellie_ have me the idea so... *grins*

@ViXxXeN Uhm... BOOP!!!

The above was proudly brought to you by the local fucktard/c-word. For any inquiries or complaints feel free to contact our customer care at @Silk_ and any and ALL questions shall be answered ASAP! Please start enquirers with the phrase “BOOP” and @Silk_ will respond posthaste. Good day/afternoon/evening/whatever tf is is wherever tf y’all are...

Disclaimer: This poster has severe issues ranging from, and not in alphabetical order; Fuck tardedness, boredom, a new foind addiction to working out till he up chucks (It’s fun!!! ) as well as numerous other weird shit that @Silk_ can, and gladly will, answer but he needs to be tagged as many times as possible.

Side note... @Silk_ LOVES dick pics... Js...

BOOP!!!
:p:eek:

Click. Recorded VOICE...

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately all our lines are busy. We will get back to you as soon as possible @andromalius."

Beep.
BOOP

Jfc why do I even bother?!!:(

Hiya Ma’am aka @Ellie_ !!!

Ma’am no ma’am @Ellie_ I’m not bored I’m Logan! Smh...:p:p:p

Happy Saturday btw... I hope you’ve had a good day and get some well deserved rest @Ellie_ !!!

I think @Silk_ forgot how to spell my name btw... Smh... He’s gotta cut back on the cartoons! Messing his brain up!!!

Speaking of cartoons... OMFG THERE’S A FROZEN TWO!!! *jumps up and down all giddy and whatnot* Yup I watched it, thrice!!!:cool: Elsa tho... *sighs*

Also!!!

Goodnight and sweet dreams to you ma’am aka @Ellie_ !!!

Honestly glad y’all are here btw... Feels nice reading you and @Silk_ again... And @lexi8 too, and My @SpecialK87 and a few others but I’m too lazy to type so bleh!!!

Wouldn’t mind a Merlot atm tbh but fuckit!!! Ima stick to tea and STRAWBERRY JAFFA CAKES!!!:mad: Smh @ *shudders* orange *gags* Jaffa cakes... I always thought folks from the UK had taste... *vanishes*

P.S. Ma’am aka @Ellie_ I kinda have a thing I need advice on, AGAIN YES, but I’ll ask in the am, if that is ok obviously... Till then...

BOOP!!!

@Andromalius: Oops, vacationing and relocating made me miss out on all of these boops!!! I finally have found your boops :) @Sun66, @Andromalius, @SoCalCowboy, @SeductivelySweet!

I'm wondering if @Solaris is sleeping again. And maybe @RiverRose is also sleeping, just like the lovely @IreneAdler. It's for sure @MrNobody is sleeping and so is @Neo7771 unless his grandchild is keeping him up. Perhaps @ladys is dreaming about her prince. @Kris730903 is vast asleep, just like @olderM, @Royridge, @Deeks88 and @SweetLesGirl. Wondering if @curiousPaul, @OpenMindedTrucker and @SeductivelySweet are still awake. @PrettyBoy, @DragonLy and @BadRobot are you still awake? I think @Colonel_Mustang is still awake, I'm wondering how things are going this month!

I saw @Joe, @kloppo8, @Nikkisf and @dirkthedaring in the countdown thread today, unfortunately @Joe and @kloppo8 didn't post a pic.

Oh, and did I tell you that @lexi8 gave me a really nice hug today? Just like my buds @BabyShady and @Sun66.

I'm hoping @Andromalius and @Telemachus will return soon. And where are you @SoCalCowboy? By the way @SinnerConnor: you should know you are still being missed. The same goes for you @bbking! Also: I haven't seen @Tommy79 around in a while! @PitBull be sure to return soon too!

@xShygirlx, how's practicing going? I still have not decided upon the instrument.
@Tezz12 I hope you are not at the library when you are reading this!
@Aussielad34, too bad you weren't here today!
@Axel1245: did I translate your text right?
@Flirtster: wishing you sweet dreams!
@Frank7: where are your posts?

Wishing you all lots of boops!

Last edited:
@Andromalius: Oops, vacationing and relocating made me miss out on all of these boops!!! I finally have found your boops :) @Sun66, @Andromalius, @SoCalCowboy, @SeductivelySweet!

I'm wondering if @Solaris is sleeping again. And maybe @RiverRose is also sleeping, just like the lovely @IreneAdler. It's for sure @MrNobody is sleeping and so is @Neo7771 unless his grandchild is keeping him up. Perhaps @ladys is dreaming about her prince. @Kris730903 is vast asleep, just like @olderM, @Royridge, @Deeks88 and @SweetLesGirl. Wondering if @curiousPaul, @OpenMindedTrucker and @SeductivelySweet are still awake. @PrettyBoy, @DragonLy and @BadRobot are you still awake? I think @Colonel_Mustang is still awake, I'm wondering how things are going this month!

I saw @Joe, @kloppo8, @Nikkisf and @dirkthedaring in the countdown thread today, unfortunately @Joe and @kloppo8 didn't post a pic.

Oh, and did I tell you that @lexi8 gave me a really nice hug today? Just like my buds @BabyShady and @Sun66.

I'm hoping @Andromalius and will return soon; I think it will make @SpecialK very happy too. And where are you @SoCalCowboy? By the way @SinnerConnor: you should know you are still being missed. The same goes for you @bbking! Also: I haven't seen @Tommy79 around in a while! @PitBull be sure to return soon too!

@xShygirlx, how's practicing going? I still have not decided upon the instrument.

This..... This took work for her to type out. Lmao nice work @MissMonroe you have more fortitude and patience than I do lol and thank you

Oh, that's so nice of you to notice @dirkthedaring! I must say I love writing, just as much as I love talking. So this thread is really serving my needs :D I hope that we will be booping a lot.

I just saw that @Nikkisf is still awake, and @Joe is back in Countdown! I think I will go have a loook @dirkthedaring, because a lot of the time he is posting there :p Oh and @Sun66: you are like a magician today, flying in and out! Wishing you well!

Oh, that's so nice of you to notice @dirkthedaring! I must say I love writing, just as much as I love talking. So this thread is really serving my needs :D I hope that we will be booping a lot.

I just saw that @Nikkisf is still awake, and @Joe is back in Countdown! I think I will go have a loook @dirkthedaring, because a lot of the time he is posting there :p Oh and @Sun66: you are like a magician today, flying in and out! Wishing you well!

Boop to you lovely @MissMonroe, I’m in stealth mode, bored out of my mind at work :)

Last edited:

I'm hoping @Andromalius and @Telemachus will return soon. And where are you @SoCalCowboy? By the way @SinnerConnor: you should know you are still being missed. The same goes for you @bbking! Also: I haven't seen @Tommy79 around in a while! @PitBull be sure to return soon too!

I really was asleep then, how did you know? :eek:

I really was asleep then, how did you know? :eek:
No worries, I remembered you had trouble sleeping the day before. :)

And now, the Boops for today...

@M0SES for his nice hugs! Also @Neo7771 must know that he reached his daily goal of making me smile - again! The lovely @Flirtster has also made me smile today. Just like @Sun66 when I reread the conversations we're having. Not to mention @SeductivelySweet because she was giving her car a good time in the heat. Or @Kris730903 because of his lovely compliments! And...@lexi8 for that nice ass slap; I'll find you... ;) Last but definitely not least: @MrNobody thank you for being you!

YAY! Just got word that my hairproducts will arrive tomorrow, how I long to get that Gizmo stripe of my head again so I can take some new selfies ;) Yep, out of hair dye @Nikkisf!

Oh, and while I'm still at it: a big hug to @RiverRose because of her beautiful avatar and posts in the threads. Another big hug to my friend @Tezz12: thank you for your lovely message today!

@ladys: I've tried your style in the 'in my vagina'-thread, and thanks again for supporting my mean message to someone whose name we are not going to mention here :D

A big hug to...
@astrochic for sharing pretty pictures and a hug.
my bud @BabyShady and of course a handshake with the love of her life @Rezkin.
@curiousPaul; I loved the first song you added to the 'WhatI'm listening to' thread.!!!
@Solaris; wishing you a lovely evening!!!
@KikBergje, we've done the handshake already ;)
@SweetLesGirl; Tuesday is already one day closer!

Looking forward to see you in Countdown @dirkthedaring, @Joe and @MrHorny4U!

Finally, @Irene_Adler, I hoped you slept well and will sleep just as good tonight!

Much boops and love to you all! ❤️

Still missing @Andromalius, @Telemachus and @PitBull, and of course GrimJoker!

Back