Bored & Sexless relationship

Hi Everyone I'm new. My bf never wants to fuck anymore and I'm dying for a good fucking. Is anyone here cheating on their partner? Like what are some reasons? Pm me reasons why you cheated and I'll show you my pussy :) bored and horney hmu it will be fun
What's wrong with him, you look as if you could do with a good screw, i know just how you feel as mines the same, cheated on her once and enjoyed every minute,

I to have to cheat on my partner cause she for whatever reason just flat out refuses to suck my cock anymore, she's likes to have sex (prolly more than me) but there's more to having a sex life than just intercourse......cause god damn it I absolutely fuckin love to have my dick deepthroated real good on a regular.....20190925_080646.jpg 20190925_080646.jpg

Hi Everyone I'm new. My bf never wants to fuck anymore and I'm dying for a good fucking. Is anyone here cheating on their partner? Like what are some reasons? Pm me reasons why you cheated and I'll show you my pussy :) bored and horney hmu it will be fun
I cheat because they give me no reason to be a loyal good bf

Back