STILL SHOWING MY PARTY TITS.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 51
  • COCKSUCKER CAROLYN NEIGHBORS.jpg
    COCKSUCKER CAROLYN NEIGHBORS.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 49
  • FRIEND POUNDING IN MY ASS.jpg
    FRIEND POUNDING IN MY ASS.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 60
SLUT CAROLYN ME. Met this stranger in a store. There were not too many people in the clothing store. I was looking at some things and across the aisle was this guy looking at some things on a rack. I had my short skirt on and a semi see thru low cut shirt. I was horny. He was looking at me once in awhile. So I dropped a rack shirt on the floor leaned all the way over to show my ass n puss stayed there for a moment. Then saw he was staring. I gave slight wave. Went over to him did some small chat. He walked over with me to the shoe aisle. I tried on some shoes. While putting them on I made sure he saw my tits. Then asked if he likes and held my leg up to show the shoe and spread my legs some to show my puss. I put my shoe back on. No one has been around and no cameras in the small store. He came up to me, kissed me. He felt my ass. I felt his bulge in his pants. I unzipped and pulled down his pants. I stroked his cock. Licked and sucked his balls n cock. I got up, pulled out my tits. He squeezed and sucked them. I sat on the stool and and spread my legs. He licked my puss. Still no one around. I got up turned around ass up. He slid in my ass slowly. Feeling my tits while fucking me. He grabbed my hips and pounded in my ass til I came and then he did. I wiped off with my tissues. We kissed and went our separate ways. I think after writing all this I may post it.

Attachments

• Bazoo Collage image2016111112011.jpg
    Bazoo Collage image2016111112011.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 55
  • BRITISH SLUT ME LOVED ANAL-1.jpg
    BRITISH SLUT ME LOVED ANAL-1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 46
  • GUYS TAKING TURNS FACE FUCKING ME.jpg
    GUYS TAKING TURNS FACE FUCKING ME.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 45
SLUT CAROLYN ME. Met this stranger in a store. There were not too many people in the clothing store. I was looking at some things and across the aisle was this guy looking at some things on a rack. I had my short skirt on and a semi see thru low cut shirt. I was horny. He was looking at me once in awhile. So I dropped a rack shirt on the floor leaned all the way over to show my ass n puss stayed there for a moment. Then saw he was staring. I gave slight wave. Went over to him did some small chat. He walked over with me to the shoe aisle. I tried on some shoes. While putting them on I made sure he saw my tits. Then asked if he likes and held my leg up to show the shoe and spread my legs some to show my puss. I put my shoe back on. No one has been around and no cameras in the small store. He came up to me, kissed me. He felt my ass. I felt his bulge in his pants. I unzipped and pulled down his pants. I stroked his cock. Licked and sucked his balls n cock. I got up, pulled out my tits. He squeezed and sucked them. I sat on the stool and and spread my legs. He licked my puss. Still no one around. I got up turned around ass up. He slid in my ass slowly. Feeling my tits while fucking me. He grabbed my hips and pounded in my ass til I came and then he did. I wiped off with my tissues. We kissed and went our separate ways. I think after writing all this I may post it.
Made me hard as fuck reading this.would love to be inside you

So you just happened to get fucked in the ass by a random stranger in a shop and nobody noticed? Sounds exciting but can’t see it happening without any arrests being made!

Hope you like these.

Attachments

• MILF AT A PARTY-1.jpg
    MILF AT A PARTY-1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
  • FEEL MY TITS CAROLYN.jpg
    FEEL MY TITS CAROLYN.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 40
  • CAROLYN SUCKING NEIGHBORS 2.png
    CAROLYN SUCKING NEIGHBORS 2.png
    859.6 KB · Views: 39
  • MECAROLYNGIVINGEVERYONEBLOWJOBS.jpg-1.jpg