Can I be your fukslut

Oh yes please I would love to empty them first down my throat then deep in my cunt and then if you still have the energy outlet you spread my ass wide and you can dump your load nice and deep in there

Oh yes please I would love to empty them first down my throat then deep in my cunt and then if you still have the energy outlet you spread my ass wide and you can dump your load nice and deep in there
Be ready to be treated like a toy then. Maybe I'll let you orgasm some times.

You are to kind that though didn't even crossed my mind
I am here at your disposal as I am nothing but a fukslut

You are to kind that though didn't even crossed my mind
I am here at your disposal as I am nothing but a fukslut
A good fuckslut deserves a reward from time to time to stay addicted to being a fuckslut. Or she will get bored and search for a new cock.

So you like ass fucking too mmm id definately make you my little slutty bitch, have u sucking my big cock everywhere we go and fucking you hardcore.

Since u like to deepthroat my big cock would be in your mouth everywhere, can you handle me fucking you like i want to?

Back