Can I be your fukslut

On my knees with my mouth open and my ass cheeks spread wide so you have access to both holes

being the dominant type, I place my cock in your mouth allowing you to suck hard, releasing roplets of precum on your tongue as I take control by sliding my hands down your back to caress your spreaded ass cheeks.

Should I call you master or Sir and do I have to ask every time I want to touch you and can I offer you up a butt plug to spread my asshole for when you use it later

You call me nothing while your mouth is full, just hear pleasurable moans, NEVER ask butt plug could come in very handy to stretch your ass a little

IF you're still available in about an hour, after i've driven her to work , would LOVE to carry on, keep writhing back and forth on the plug for me

Yes sir I will be wedding patiently in total anticipation of other bad things that you're going to do to me

Read your bio, I'M Capricorn and 63, below your maximum age, like it, what's all this about talking girly?

WHAT on earth is a "jabberjay", please enlighten me as I have no idea, can you see Pookie here, NO, so have no worries..

A jabberjay is a fukslut shut up who doesn't know how to shut up and needs a master to remind her

You need a master to take care of all your needs and you need to be put in your place, where have you been all my many years

Sorry master I have been waiting for you apologies for leaving you so long but I had a few things to do before we started our session

Back