Can or can't

Can't. But I'm defs gonna wet a line now WOOHOO!!!

Can you walk away from someone you've cared for for ages because you realize the both of you have become entirely different people?

Reactions: DDD
Can.

(Start with something simple, herbs are easy and very pleasant to have in the house. Parsley, basil and thyme are kinda easy to maintain and very good for meals AND keeping pesky insects away. Not to mention they give the house a constant fresh smell kinda thing... I've been trying my hand at a few different fruit trees but FML the bugs and snails over here are just bloody scary hungry... )

Uhm...

Can you write something based on your past fuckups and get paid an exorbitant amount and NOT feel guilty about it?

*If yes I'd like to know how, PLEASE! This whole bloody conscious thing is fucking bothersome beyond belief...

Cant not that interesting and some things I'd prefer to take to my grave

Can you watch something funny without lol

Can...had to with my kids when doing something funny yet wrong...didn't want them see my laugh

Can you drink warm beer?

I could but unfortunately I don't do caffeinated drinks anymore... FML!!!

Can you do impress a potential investor with a decent breakfast buffet and succeed in convincing said investor to give you a ridiculous amount of money for something you've only dreamt you'd be able to open?

*The Alpha's Lair shall be opening 25/05/2020 YAY!!!

Can....or is that why I normally sleep only 5 or 6 hours???

Can you put on a still wet bathing suit?

Can but takes alot of twisting and wiggling

Can you continue to watch a sporting event when your team is getting beat

Can...but my favorite sport is cheering against the yanks lol

Can you watch a Nascar race after your driver has crashed?

Awe come on...Dale wouldn't have been so popular if it wasn't for SR. He wasn't that good

I can say I have changed a few hundred lol

Can you find all 50 states on a map?

Can, I'm still trying to recover from
Can you say that you've changed a diaper

A fellow Dale Jr fan!!! Of course I like u DDD on here,but now I like u even more!!! :cool:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE by Pitbull:] And yes I screwed up answer in which is why I modified it the best I could. :confused:

Hell no....

Can you watch award shows?

Can't

Can u honestly sit in a sports arena (Football,hockey,basketball,baseball) watching your team lose BADLY and stay to the very end...win or lose?

Last edited:
Yes....unless it is a few hour drive home, then I might leave to beat the traffic.

Can you go to a public place now and not worry about getting the flu or the corona virus

Back