Can or can't

Can, but it might annoy me to a certain extent that the thought crosses my mind lol

Can you catch a cricket with a loaf of bread?

Never tried, so I think I can.

Can you explain the trick?
Slice a long loaf of bread in half lengthwise. Pre-sliced bread won't work; you'll need to get a loaf of uncut bread. Hollow out both sides. Use a spoon to do it. Place the bread you scoop out into a bowl. Mix some of the bread you removed with granulated sugar. Use equal amounts of sugar and bread. Place the mixture in one of the hollowed-out halves. Replace the top and hold the loaf together with rubber bands or toothpicks. You could also wrap it around the middle with duct tape or plastic wrap. Slice off the ends of the bread. This exposes the hollowed-out section so the crickets can get inside. Place the bread in grass. In the morning, you'll have crickets. :)

Thread:

Can

Can you lick your elbow?

Slice a long loaf of bread in half lengthwise. Pre-sliced bread won't work; you'll need to get a loaf of uncut bread. Hollow out both sides. Use a spoon to do it. Place the bread you scoop out into a bowl. Mix some of the bread you removed with granulated sugar. Use equal amounts of sugar and bread. Place the mixture in one of the hollowed-out halves. Replace the top and hold the loaf together with rubber bands or toothpicks. You could also wrap it around the middle with duct tape or plastic wrap. Slice off the ends of the bread. This exposes the hollowed-out section so the crickets can get inside. Place the bread in grass. In the morning, you'll have crickets. :)

Thread:

Can

Can you lick your elbow?
OMG that is a whole lotta work to catch a cricket. I am sure I can do it, but I prefer producing and eating my loafs of bread!

Thread:

Can't (tried immediately, it hurt)

Can you put your legs behind your neck and then walk around on your buttocks and hands?

Back