Can or can't

Depends on what it is. Can forgive small stuff easily. Can’t forgive big stuff easily if at all.

Can you identify edible plants well?

Can, all of them.

Can you trust a friend from your adolescense who later in life got convicted for scamming people?

?? Can (though I‘m not aware of any neighborhood cancer issues)

Can you see yourself living in a tropical climate at some point in the future?

(I bought this house 18 months ago, 75 people lived here in this tiny village. Now 51 people are living here, my neighbor told me about her pets and former neighbors dying of cancer. I want to leave this place, but how can I sell this house to someone else knowing this place possibly causes lifethreatening sickness?)

CAN! (I am thinking about moving somewhere with a tropical climate)

Can you not use tanning lotion?

(I bought this house 18 months ago, 75 people lived here in this tiny village. Now 51 people are living here, my neighbor told me about her pets and former neighbors dying of cancer. I want to leave this place, but how can I sell this house to someone else knowing this place possibly causes lifethreatening sickness?)
Does your neighbor have proof that something about the environment causes cancer? 24 people died of cancer within the last 18th months? idk that’s a very tricky situation. Solutions are all very costly. You can get proof, do environmental studies and test water, soil, etc. then go after whatever govt agencies or companies caused the issues or you could go after whoever sold you the home for THEIR non-disclosure if you can prove that they knew before selling you the home. I am so sorry this is happening to you.

Back