Can or can't

Euhm. First dates are supposedly that, no? I've never in my life been on a real date yet. All of my relationship (ok, both) have evolved from friendships first. I'm both nervous and looking forward to go dating.

Can you manage your finances well?

Euhm. First dates are supposedly that, no? I've never in my life been on a real date yet. All of my relationship (ok, both) have evolved from friendships first. I'm both nervous and looking forward to go dating.

Can you manage your finances well?
Worded badly, meant meeting on 1st date.

Not really, I like spending lol

Can you chill for the whole weekend?

Not on a regular basis, I've always got a lot to do that doesn't get done during the week. Such is life.

Can you read books in several languages?

No. I'm a bit envious of my grandma in that respect, she can. She can go to a shop, see something hanging, and make it for herself as if she bought it. Me, I can resew a button and add a little loop to a towel to hang it. :) One of my goals in the next 5 years is to take some classes for practical stuff like shortening the legs of pants.

Can you use jealousy/envy productively to improve yourself?

I don't drink coffee unless being polite forces me. Or unless I'm very tired and need to stay awake (maybe 3 times over the past 10 years).

Can you skip food when everyone else is eating?

Back