Canadian girl to chat

Kissex87

From Canada like see whats in here.do like chat online with men and woman, all I don't need drama or wanna be catfishers. Im Paramedic,I enjoy helping the need. Why can't guys try like the girls do be sexy..Not just dick pics girls hate that. We want full body with face if not than I'm not interested, as girls show all sexy ways what if girls just send pussy shots that's it, that be so fucking boring. That's why females like talking to eachother, as we want attention, loved, best friend, not some just dick pics. If you say my body is out of shape, we News flash boys, some girls like type of body's, but most time we want love we don't care how your body is. so think about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626-174913~2.png
    Screenshot_20210626-174913~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20210626-174734.png
    Screenshot_20210626-174734.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
From Canada like see whats in here.do like chat online with men and woman, all I don't need drama or wanna be catfishers. Im Paramedic,I enjoy helping the need. Why can't guys try like the girls do be sexy..Not just dick pics girls hate that. We want full body with face if not than I'm not interested, as girls show all sexy ways what if girls just send pussy shots that's it, that be so fucking boring. That's why females like talking to eachother, as we want attention, loved, best friend, not some just dick pics. If you say my body is out of shape, we News flash boys, some girls like type of body's, but most time we want love we don't care how your body is. so think about it.
Welcome to the site. These are some of the better chat rooms out there. Hope you have fun and find some good people to chat with. And very nice pictures, thank you.

Last edited:
Classy pics - rare to see someone speak so eloquently on this site. Welcome, and I hope to see you around more neighbor! (I'm from the north side of USA, bordering Canada :) )

Welcome! Love your pics… hopefully I see you around here

Welcome to such a cute little lady. Love your honesty in your post. I am a retired writer, and have been role-playing with several young ladies here. I can write storylines of your favorite fantasies, and can do anything from romantic and mild, to wild and crazy. My main goal is to make the lady happy, I always get to know people , so I know what to write about. If you would be interested, just start a conversation with me. I do not do pain or degrading of women

Classy lingerie, no question - Also, kudos for matching your eyeshadow to your bra... it ties the look together.

You capture sexy well, but without losing the soul of who you are in these pics.

Classy, tasteful - well done Canada.

If all the women from your country are like you, I may need to have a talk to Trudeau about getting a job up north (lol).

Back