Care to assist?

C

CuteCuriousCouple

... so we were really hoping to make new friends and try new things when we signed up but hardly anyone wants to be our friends? :p we message alot and put ourselves out there but no interest. Dont wanna sound braggy , but we are young, fit and eager to do things and learn things and try things...
Are we doing something wrong?
Wrong forum? Do we talk too much?
Are WE not attractive enough?
Sorry we aint all about coming and fucking but we also wanna play :p my girl might even prefer other women so she asks very nicely if ud pls show her her first lesbian experience... and we would like couples
My gf has DD boobs , gorgeous curves and hardly touched pussy. Play it slow as shes shy . We really need advise or expereince .
Well dont "NEED" it, but we are sincerely asking you all to partake in our sexual journey. Comments, tips and pics welcome... we arent the " oh baby lets fuck can i come on u" type. We prefer some mutual respect and consideration.
But just cos we have manners doesnt mean we wont fuck you like the stamina cum filled youths we are :D
Desperate for friends, no matter what your boandaries. We will respect that. Or looks... etc if ur reading this just say hi or something u arent here to browse books are you??? Tell us what you think . Show us your sexy selves. Dont be shy. If my gf can brave it showing her ass u can too :p

Attachments

• 20191005_201843.jpg
    20191005_201843.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 20191005_201703.jpg
    20191005_201703.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 109
  • slenko_21ef6d.jpg
    slenko_21ef6d.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20191005_202423.jpg
    20191005_202423.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 126
... so we were really hoping to make new friends and try new things when we signed up but hardly anyone wants to be our friends? :p we message alot and put ourselves out there but no interest. Dont wanna sound braggy , but we are young, fit and eager to do things and learn things and try things...
Sorry we aint all about coming and fucking but we also wanna play :p my girl might even prefer other women so she asks very nicely if ud pls show her her first lesbian experience... and we would like couples
My gf has DD boobs , gorgeous curves and hardly touched pussy. Play it slow as shes shy . We really need advise or expereince .
Well dont "NEED" it, but we are sincerely asking you all to partake in our sexual journey. Comments, tips and pics welcome... we arent the " oh baby lets fuck can i come on u" type. We prefer some mutual respect and consideration.
But just cos we have manners doesnt mean we wont fuck you like the stamina cum filled youths we are :D
Desperate for friends, no matter what your boandaries. We will respect that. Or looks... etc if ur reading this just say hi or something u arent here to browse books are you??? Tell us what you think . Show us your sexy selves. Dont be shy. If my gf can brave it showing her ass u can too :p
Yeah I would definitely love to have fun with you guys

I’d love to help out

Both of you are really hot, nice boobs with sexy pussy and big white cock. I would love to have make some naughty and horny things❤

Older guy also respectful but fun and naughty. Love to have some younger friends chat and play with. Maybe have a few things to pass on to you two. Btw hour shy girlfriend is a hottie. Just my type of fun curvy woman. Kik or Skype possible

Back