Cheers guys and gals

M

Misha000

I'd like to say a big thank you for making my first few chats in the sex chat room really good experiences. I am no stranger to chat so i know my way around. Plus i love to meet new ppl and have a laugh.
The most fun i had today was ripping the bots head off. You can never have too much violence in a chat room..
Basically if the room is boring or quiet, ill be the one to mess it about a bit. But being new and all, im behaving right now. :D
So.. come say hi.
Cheers Mish xxx
P.s. mines a big fuck off bucket of wine ta.

I'd like to say a big thank you for making my first few chats in the sex chat room really good experiences. I am no stranger to chat so i know my way around. Plus i love to meet new ppl and have a laugh.
The most fun i had today was ripping the bots head off. You can never have too much violence in a chat room..
Basically if the room is boring or quiet, ill be the one to mess it about a bit. But being new and all, im behaving right now. :D
So.. come say hi.
Cheers Mish xxx
P.s. mines a big fuck off bucket of wine ta.
hiii show me some nudes.....

Not too bad sometimes seems pretty slow how about you what are your thoughts
I'm enjoying it so far. Im used to chat so I know the warning signs.. plus I don't get upset very easily. That always helps. It is slow but sex chat is faster than the other rooms. If that is what you want.
I think it depends what time you're on. Im in Australia so I gotta wait until night time to see all the members and guests in the Americas.
Keep at it I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Thanks for the tip I do like to chat that is pretty much what I'm here for something to pass time n have a little fun what is the time difference between us and Australia

Thanks for the tip I do like to chat that is pretty much what I'm here for something to pass time n have a little fun what is the time difference between us and Australia
That all depends where in the US/Canada you are. East coast usually 12 hours .. west coast more like 15. Also depends where in Aus you mean. I am in Western Australia.

Back