Clueless yet curious good girl

Anniaaaa

Well, I am utterly so out of my comfort zone. Like at all. Most of the time I am so shy and good girl; but now, somewhere deep inside me have been curious about this whole new world. Maybe showing up what was inner me for a time.
I kind of clueless how everything works here so I would say but text me without shame or post. I guess it evident sort of lost.

Well, I am utterly so out of my comfort zone. Like at all. Most of the time I am so shy and good girl; but now, somewhere deep inside me have been curious about this whole new world. Maybe showing up what was inner me for a time.
I kind of clueless how everything works here so I would say but text me without shame or post. I guess it evident sort of lost.
Well, that means you are exactly where you need to be. :) This site, OFC, is for the curious of mind, the flamboyant, the shy, the overt...basically for anyone who wants to learn more and share more of themselves in a safe environment. Above all have FUN. There are mostly a lot of nice people here.
When I started, I felt the same way as you. So I just clicked around the forums and saw what I was interested and then as I stuck my toe in, I actually slipped and fell in.....hahaha :D:D

Check out things, go to chat when you feel comfortable. Questions are welcome. If I can help in any way just stop on bye. ~Paul

Well, that means you are exactly where you need to be. :) This site, OFC, is for the curious of mind, the flamboyant, the shy, the overt...basically for anyone who wants to learn more and share more of themselves in a safe environment. Above all have FUN. There are mostly a lot of nice people here.
When I started, I felt the same way as you. So I just clicked around the forums and saw what I was interested and then as I stuck my toe in, I actually slipped and fell in.....hahaha :D:D

Check out things, go to chat when you feel comfortable. Questions are welcome. If I can help in any way just stop on bye. ~Paul
Thank you very much

Hey,i opened the door and walked through not knowing what was there when i joined same as you but when you get used to it here its good fun. Hope this helps
:)

Back