Confession #0

SuperJake

OFC Regular
There's a reason I skipped backwards with the numbering on this one.

This confession is probably the very last thing that's expected on a forum like this, but sometimes things just need to be said.

Shit happened. Life happened. Awesome stuff happened. Not-awesome stuff happened.
I'm about to watch perhaps everything I've ever worked for in life, as well as everything I dream of, come crashing down right in front of me. Except it won't be salvageable. It's going to POOF right there.

No, this isn't a suicide thing. I've beaten Death many times and on many battlefields. This is me just saying "Watch out, I might explode if I'm rubbed the wrong way"

Well that fucking sucks. I'd buy you a beer if I could and if you don't drink beer I'd buy some other alcoholic beverage.

Hang in there and just remember that most people suck and have not earned the right to see you explode.

There's a reason I skipped backwards with the numbering on this one.

This confession is probably the very last thing that's expected on a forum like this, but sometimes things just need to be said.

Shit happened. Life happened. Awesome stuff happened. Not-awesome stuff happened.
I'm about to watch perhaps everything I've ever worked for in life, as well as everything I dream of, come crashing down right in front of me. Except it won't be salvageable. It's going to POOF right there.

No, this isn't a suicide thing. I've beaten Death many times and on many battlefields. This is me just saying "Watch out, I might explode if I'm rubbed the wrong way"

Hey SuperJake, I have read your confession over and over, I don't know you and you don't know me, so I don't really know how to respond. But, your confession and the other pieces you have posted previously resonate with me. If you ever want to chat, find me on here.

Jake, I really hope you are ok.
If you need to talk, you know i'm about.
X

Back