Confession time.

I

InvincibleLight

I felt a feeling recently that I had forgotten. Someone I really cared for came back, and now not only can I not stop thinking about it, it brings me pain not to be around her. I have my suspicions, but I'd like to be sure before I call it the wrong thing and make a big mistake. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Try it out, let go of old feelings. I can't tell you how much I relate to this right now. Don't let or make the same mistakes happen again, and rebuild.

Everythings worth a another shot. You got nothing to lose. And if anything goes around, at least you know you tried again. :p

Try it out, let go of old feelings. I can't tell you how much I relate to this right now. Don't let or make the same mistakes happen again, and rebuild.

Everythings worth a another shot. You got nothing to lose. And if anything goes around, at least you know you tried again. :p
Thanks. I just know that Ill cause her nothing but pain.... And I don't want to hurt her again.

Roll the dice, if she gets hurt either way why not? I know that sounds like a dick thing, but the out come is the same regardless. You are putting her first that is a good thing.

Roll the dice, if she gets hurt either way why not? I know that sounds like a dick thing, but the out come is the same regardless. You are putting her first that is a good thing.
Its too late. She's left the site forever...

Its too late. She's left the site forever...

Hey, I am so sorry to read that she left the site, but in the time I have been on this site, many people I know have left the site, and returned once they had time to clear their heads. I hope she comes back and you get a second chance xxx

Hey, I am so sorry to read that she left the site, but in the time I have been on this site, many people I know have left the site, and returned once they had time to clear their heads. I hope she comes back and you get a second chance xxx
You misunderstand. She is permanently.. Incapable.. Of coming back...

Back