Confession truth

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Fordboy2322

What ever happened to honesty, being yourself? Why post a picture of somebody else and claim that its you? Are you that ashamed of yourself that you feel you need to hide and make up someone or something that you simply are not? I get it, its not real life but I would like to think here one would want to know whom he or she is really talking to. With that being said if you are asked instead of called out on it why not come clean? Why not try and make things right? And not make 10 other profiles to try and keep fooling people? I reckon I'm ole fashion and my mind thought is you either like me for me or you don't! Either way i'll stay me!

The sad thing is that most of these people don't understand it isn't about what is on the outside. We all get to know the personality of the person in the chat rooms and forums. Never be ashamed of what you look like. We are accepting of everyone no matter how they look as long as the personality is beautiful.

yes, and we come here for a one to one relation. I don't care if you do not look like Scarlett Johansson (but it's a definitive plus if you do :p ) but be real, don't pretend to be who you are not, play the game and let's have fun

now I'll be fully honest, if you are a 400 lbs girl, we will probably not talk far even if you have great personality, on facebook maybe but not here :)

now I'll be fully honest, if you are a 400 lbs girl, we will probably not talk far even if you have great personality, on facebook maybe but not here :)
I'm just going by my point of view on how I see people here.
And more than likely that is why they do the fake pics, so they can get the attention that the pics of hotter people bring.

Internet give people a new virtual life in which they can be who they cant in real life...
I think it is a question of self esteeem

I know Ford is real , I know I'm real , Jen is real . A few others . But personally I really don't give a shit . If people have to lie and hide who they are , They aren't people I want to know anyway and aren't worth knowing . if you find one that lies , call them out in open chat like was done on LS many many times . Except maybe when you shame somebody and stop talking to a fake , don't forgive them .

I know Ford is real , I know I'm real , Jen is real . A few others . But personally I really don't give a shit . If people have to lie and hide who they are , They aren't people I want to know anyway and aren't worth knowing . if you find one that lies , call them out in open chat like was done on LS many many times . Except maybe when you shame somebody and stop talking to a fake , don't forgive them .
One thing ive learned from LS is........changed my mind :D
Regardless, i am real and not a fake ass who tries to be someone I'm not. Ford is Ford, no pretending there. Hemi, you are too blunt not to be real.
The aliases were my biggest issue on LS. Hate that

Honestly I dont know how not to be "real" and it confuses me when people put the time and effort into creating an elaborate lie. I must say that I can be pretty naive and being on LS and here has provided me an opportunity to learn not to take things at face value. I have self esteem issues and the people that know me know I hate compliments but I dont try to BS anyone and I always thought that being online has actually allowed me to be more "me" than irl has.
*shoutout to VixRock and Tscorp and all them others for making me feel welcome*

If everyone was so accepting of what u looked and didn't care . Then fake profile pics wouldn't be an issue because it wouldn't matter. Cause it's inside that matters.

If everyone was so accepting of what u looked and didn't care . Then fake profile pics wouldn't be an issue because it wouldn't matter. Cause it's inside that matters.
so you would pass your life with a very ugly looking person who is also 600 lbs, because that person is beautiful inside and it is all that matter? :)

so you would pass your life with a very ugly looking person who is also 600 lbs, because that person is beautiful inside and it is all that matter? :)
What I'am saying is, if looks didn't matter then they would be no issues over fake profile pics. Therefore making this thread pointless! If people were truly honest, 75% of the time people speak to you because of ur profile pic.

What I'am saying is, if looks didn't matter then they would be no issues over fake profile pics. Therefore making this thread pointless! If people were truly honest, 75% of the time people speak to you because of ur profile pic.
yes we agree
But also, and I speak only for my case here but I doubt Im alone like that...If I want to make friends, I go on Facebook. If I come here, it is not for the interior beauty of people. It may happen I meet someone great and it develop in something more friendly, but that it is not the main reason to come here :)

yes we agree
But also, and I speak only for my case here but I doubt Im alone like that...If I want to make friends, I go on Facebook. If I come here, it is not for the interior beauty of people. It may happen I meet someone great and it develop in something more friendly, but that it is not the main reason to come here :)
People come here for many different reasons, like for instance, am only here cause they closed down chat on a site I used.

People come here for many different reasons, like for instance, am only here cause they closed down chat on a site I used.
Same for me, I came here because it replaces the site I was using. My point is, some people may have a reason being a fake profile (not that I justify it but I can understand it)

Same for me, I came here because it replaces the site I was using. My point is, some people may have a reason being a fake profile (not that I justify it but I can understand it)[/QUOTE. It's absolute tripe

Back