confession

sub94

OFC Regular
I confess that I cry a little bit every single time we hang up. and then I stay up even later (it's currently 4.47 am), just thinking about how lucky I am to have him in my life.

we've been together for more than 6 months now. and my love for him is unwavering.

I just wanted to tell someone.

I confess that I cry a little bit every single time we hang up. and then I stay up even later (it's currently 4.47 am), just thinking about how lucky I am to have him in my life.

we've been together for more than 6 months now. and my love for him is unwavering.

Hey Sub94, I totally relate to what you are going through, I feel that way about someone I met here as well. This week, I couldn't even hold the tears back when I spoke to him.

I am so glad you have found someone that you love deeply, its very difficult when there is distance.

I hope it works out for you and wish good things for you both xxx

Adorable. I do this at times, or stare smiling at him like a dummy- just so happy!

Happy 6 months to you both :,)

Back