Confessions of a Traditional Catholic wife & mother

i am a 46 year old Traditional Latin Mass going Catholic wife & mother. i dress modestly and conservatively... a veil to Mass with my long skirts, high tops, flat shoes... admired by all who know me.

but when i am alone, when hubby travels and the kids are with others i turn into the most wild & kinky slut & whore. i got my tubes tied (nobody knows) and i'll have sex with anyone and everyone who wants me.

Last edited:
i am a 46 year old Traditional Latin Mass going Catholic wife & mother. i dress modestly and conservatively... a veil to Mass with my long skirts, high tops, flat shoes... admired by all who know me.

but when i am alone, when hubby travels and the kids are with others i turn into the most wild & kinky slut & whore. i got my tubes tied (nobody knows) and i'll have sex with anyone and everyone who wants me. View attachment 57920View attachment 57919View attachment 57921View attachment 57922

but when i am alone, when hubby travels and the kids are with others i turn into the most wild & kinky slut & whore. i got my tubes tied (nobody knows) and i'll have sex with anyone and everyone who wants me.
Love to chat and play with u.m

Sound just my wife,tubes tied and worry free to be creampies any holes and she trained and practiced for years bareback in every holes.

Love to chat and play with u.m

Sound just my wife,tubes tied and worry free to be creampies any holes and she trained and practiced for years bareback in every holes.
Let's get together. I've got, to be honest, a penis, when erect, 9 inches long and 5 inches thick, and i know how to use it, the key word is gently.
If you are interested, I'm here dear.

Back