Confessions

A

Ali

Joe enters the confessional and tells the priest that he has committed adultery.

"Oh, no," said the priest, thinking of the most promiscuous women in town. "Was it with Marie Brown?"

"I'd rather not say who it was."

"Was it with Betty Smith?"

"I'd rather not say," says Joe. So the priest gives him absolution and Joe leaves. While leaving the church, Joe's friend asks if he received absolution.

"Yes, and two very good leads!"

Post ur confession jokes

An old man walks into a church, and goes for a confession.
The priest pulls back the window, and the old man says:"Forgive me father, for I have sinned"
The priest says: "Tell me, my son...."
The old man explains: "I am 80 years old, and I have recently started a relationship with a woman of 25. She is absolutely gorgeous, and we have been having unbelievable sex 3 or 4 times a day, every day...I can almost not catch my breath...it's a mind-blowing experience"
The priest then asks: "How long has this relationship been going on?"
The old man replies: "About 2 months..."
The priest then asks: "When was the first time that you confessed this relationship?"
The old man replies:"Today"
The priest asks:"Why is this the first time?"
The old man explains:"Actually this is my first ever confession"...
The priests (naturally) asks: "Why?"
The old man explains: "Well, actually, I'm Jewish..."
The priest is exasperated..."In that case, why are you telling me...???!"
The old man explains...
"I'm telling EVERYBODY... !!!"

Joe enters the confessional and tells the priest that he has committed adultery.

"Oh, no," said the priest, thinking of the most promiscuous women in town. "Was it with Marie Brown?"

"I'd rather not say who it was."

"Was it with Betty Smith?"

"I'd rather not say," says Joe. So the priest gives him absolution and Joe leaves. While leaving the church, Joe's friend asks if he received absolution.

"Yes, and two very good leads!"

Post ur confession jokes
Y me lol haha

An old man walks into a church, and goes for a confession.
The priest pulls back the window, and the old man says:"Forgive me father, for I have sinned"
The priest says: "Tell me, my son...."
The old man explains: "I am 80 years old, and I have recently started a relationship with a woman of 25. She is absolutely gorgeous, and we have been having unbelievable sex 3 or 4 times a day, every day...I can almost not catch my breath...it's a mind-blowing experience"
The priest then asks: "How long has this relationship been going on?"
The old man replies: "About 2 months..."
The priest then asks: "When was the first time that you confessed this relationship?"
The old man replies:"Today"
The priest asks:"Why is this the first time?"
The old man explains:"Actually this is my first ever confession"...
The priests (naturally) asks: "Why?"
The old man explains: "Well, actually, I'm Jewish..."
The priest is exasperated..."In that case, why are you telling me...???!"
The old man explains...
"I'm telling EVERYBODY... !!!"
Lmao brilliant k

A woman goes for confession, “Bless me father, for I have sinned.”
She whispers all the horrible things she does until the priest shouts, “Enough, I will not bless you for such despicable acts. You are going to hell, you satanic whore.”
“Achoo.”
“Bless you…damn it.”

Back