couldn't help myself... part two

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
I don't even know how much time had passed but after a while I noticed a devilish smile on his face as he leaned into me saying he just had to know. Before what he said could even sink in his hand went between my legs and he slipped his finger under my bikini bottom gently brushing me as he pulled it aside. Even trying to stop him never crossed my mind as he sat there staring at what he just exposed to his view saying how pretty it was and he loved that it was shaved. I don't know if anyone saw but I didn't care, my head was spinning and as he ran his finger up between the lips the tingling in my body instantly centered between my legs. I couldn't even move as his finger run up and down between my lips over and over again which felt so good my nipples started to hurt because they were poking proudly under my top for him to see. I remember him fixing my bottoms then standing up holding out his hand for me to take and as I did we walked into the park until we were out of sight of the street.It was then that he took me in his arms and kissed me as he began rubbing my bum that my thong had left exposed. I don't know how it happened but the next thing I knew we were behind some tall bushes, my bikini was on the ground by my feet and as our lips parted I felt him gently pushing my down onto my knees in front of him. it was then that I noticed that not only my bikini was on the ground but his pants were as well. It was then that my eyes focused on the most amazing man tool I had ever seen, it was standing there so proudly pointing at me and as my eyes focused I saw a drop of man juice seeping from the tip. Just then I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me closer until the tip of his sweet cock slipped past my lips and my tongue flicked over it's tip to taste the drop of man juice it offered. Ever since my first taste of me man's hard cock I wanted more and his was amazing so I wasted no time moving my head back and forth over it sucking it hard to earn the special treat it offered. I remember hearing him moan as his hands found their way to my boobs as he began rubbing them as he pinched and pulled on my hard nipple which was driving me wild. My efforts were paying off as I was treated to a now steady stream of his man juice seeping from the tip of his cock but I still wanted to earn my full reward. Once his flow of his sweet pre cum ended I knew my reward would be following soon and I started sucking on his cock even harder and faster. Just then I felt his hand leave my boobs and soon after were on either side of my head holding it still as he ever so slowly pulled his cock from my mouth and I began begging him to let me have more. He just looked down at me and smiled telling me to be patient as he dropped to his knees kissing me as he pushed me back so I was laying on the ground. I felt him open my legs wide as he moved between them than quickly grabbing my ankles lifting them and placing them on his shoulders as he leaned down kissing me again. As we kissed I felt his amazing cock sliding up and down between my lips before it slowly began slipping inside stretching it open until his full length had slipped into it's tight confines. Within seconds my legs had wrapped around him holding him there as we kissed allowing my pussy to adjust to the size of his man tool. After a while I felt it slipping out of my pussy then quickly going back in each time a little harder and faster as my legs locked around him making sure he couldn't get away. Soon my whole body began shaking as he continued pounding into my pussy over and over again as his man bag slapped off my bum. It wasn't long after that I began cumming non-stop until my body became so weak my arms and legs just fell to the ground feeling like a couple of wet noodles and he continued pounding my pussy. Soon after my head was spinning and I felt my limp body being flipped over onto my tummy like I was a rag doll. By now my only concern was trying to breath as I felt his massive hands squeezing my bum cheeks like they were bread dough. After the pounding my pussy got my juices were just gushed out each time his cock slammed back into it leaving a trail along the crack of my bum leaving my bum soaked. As he continued rubbing my bum massaging my juices all over my bum he would reach down rubbing my pussy to collect more juice which he'd rub in. After one of those times as he rubbed my juices up along the crack of my bum I felt his hand stop for just a second and his finger slip ever so slightly into my bum hole. After that each time he would rub my pussy his hand would stop and his finger would slip into my bum a little more each time until one of those times I heard myself moan. It was so soft I didn't think he heard me but once that happened when he rubbed my pussy the next time he slipped his fingers in collecting a lot of my juices. This time his fingers went right to my bum hole which was now well soaked with my juices so he finger slipped right in which seemed to please him. With that he started moving his finger in and out of my bum hole, stopping just to wiggle it once it was buried deep in my bum and I couldn't help but moan. Once again though he stopped and began massaging my bum cheeks and pulling them open wide as I felt his hot breath wash over my bum and his tongue begin to lick my bum hole. Then as before just when it started feeling so good he stopped and I couldn't help but whimper my disappointment. My mind was still in a fog but I could feel him moving around between my now wide opened legs and seconds later I felt something pressing again my bum hole. At first I thought it was his finger but when it didn't just slip in as before I thought maybe it was his thumb but I quickly counted that out as it was just too big to bed his thumb. It took a few minutes but soon it felt like my bum was being spilt open as something finally made it way into my bum. I was too weak to even try to get away from it so all I could do was lay there as what I quickly figured out from the size alone was his cock as it drove into my bum deeper until I could feel his weight pressing against my bum. As his hands reached under me to grab my boobies he leaned his head down and began kissing my neck as he ever so slowly began sliding his cock in and out of my bum. Just as when he was using my pussy he started off slow but with each thrust it got harder and faster until he was pounding into me hard I thought he was going to pound me into the ground. It wasn't long before my whole body started shaking as my juices began pouring from my pussy as if someone opened a faucet. I have no idea how long it was but soon heard him moan as he amazing cock began filling my bum with it's reward as blast after blast squirted deep into my bum until it couldn't hold anymore and began seeping out around his cock. This time it was his turn to fight for every breath as he collapsed on top of me as he held my boobies fighting for each breath and all we could do was lay there as we tried to recover. After a while his cock soften and slipped from my bum allowing the reward he had given me to pour out onto the ground below. How much time had passed I don't know but as I laid there I felt him move and lift his weight off me and soon after I felt his warm breath washing over my bum and he began licking our combined juices off me. Once he finished he flipped me onto my back and pulling my legs open wide once again he drove his tongue deep into my pussy as he rolled his tongue into a straw and began sucking my juices out until he got them all. Soon I could feel his licking and kissing his way up my body stopping just long enough to nibble on my nipples before continuing up until our eyes met and he kissed me. As we laid there locked in each others arms he looked down at me saying that was amazing telling me that I made him proud to be a man. We ended up just laying there making out for some time while we recovered and slowly worked up the effort to get dressed and leave. It wasn't until then that we noticed over 3 hours had passed and he smiled telling me it looked like I wasn't going to the beach after all and I just had to laugh telling him it was his fault. With that he smiled and said I was making him feel bad as he flashed that Devilish grin once again telling me that he felt bad about my missing the beach so if I wanted his house had a pool which I was welcomed to use if I wanted and I just had to laugh telling him that it would only be fair. .

Soon after we were in our cars as I followed him to his house and once we got there and went into his house we were out at the pool. He was so funny as he just reached over and took my bikini off me asking if he forgot to mention that his back yard was very private so bathing suits were not allowed. What happened after that is another story, one of many great times actually so it will have to wait seeing this got so long already..........

Back