couldn't help myself .... the weekend... part 4

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Then as the tip slipped over my happy button I moaned and is it slipped it way back down he didn't stop and I felt it pressing against my bum hole. From the pounding i got my bum was covered with our mixed juices so he had no problem slipping it in causing my body to shake as my happy place exploded yet again and again as his cock went in deeper until he was pressed against me. I don't know where he found the strength but soon he was pounding into my bum even harder then he did my pussy. As he did my pussy was just pouring out it juice and each time he'd pound back into my his ball bag would slap off my pussy splashing my juices all over my tummy, boobs,neck and face until they were soaked as he continued his pounding over and over again. All too soon I felt him slam into my bum once more as he started grinding into me as he filled my bum with his man juice. This time however it was his body that collapsed from exhaustion allowing his full weight for me to support and it was just to much for me to supports . As a result we both went crashing down onto the blanket and causing his now softening cock to slip out of my bum. The only difference was ever since my first taste and feel of a man's hard cock in my mouth sliding over my tonsils as I enjoyed every inch as I worked to get my reward. I soon found out it was the same when my bum was being used and while I cherished the way it wracked my body as each orgasm raced through my body. The only difference was unlike when my happy place was being used and after we finished I just needed to relax and enjoy the pleasure I had been given but when it was in my mouth or bum it just seems to revive me and needing more. As his cock slipped from my bum it was no different as I rolled him off me onto his back before rolling onto my knees and straddling his head as I stuffed his now softened cock into my mouth to suck out any remaining drops of his man juice that was still there. All Charlie could do was to moan as I swallowed his cock and began sucking him dry after which I began licking between his legs the combined juices that covered him that had splashed onto him as he pounded me. I wasn't even trying to get a reward, my only thought was to thank him for the pleasure he had given me as I licked him clean. Once that was done I put his now semi erect cock back into my mouth just wanting to enjoy the taste and feel as I ever so gently sucked it as I straddled his head. In my haste I never thought that where I straddled his head the combined juices that filled my pussy and the abundance of his man juice in my bum would begin to seep out and land on his face. As I continued to enjoy myself he slowly began to move and I heard him moan as he said "what an amazing sight to wake up too as he grabbed my hips pulling me down onto his open mouth. Soon he had his mouth locked over my pussy as he held me in place as his tongue licked me clean then curling his tongue like it was a straw driving it deep inside my pussy and began sucking the juices from it. It was hard to concentrate on sucking his cock but just felt and tasted so good I couldn't stop even as his tongue probed deep inside my pussy. Charlie's man tool never got completely but I didn't care and just enjoyed the endless flow of his sweet pre-cum which I happily drank down until he had no more to give me and his tool softened once more. Soon after he rolled us onto our sides and with the combination of sweat and the mixture of our juices that splashed over his tummy and chest we practically had to peel ourselves apart which made us both start to laugh. I had rolled off the blanket and was now laying in the grass to recover when Charlie got up onto his needs and reached into the bag pulling out a battle of water which he opened and began pouring over me as he used his free hand to wash the stickiness off my body then used the rest of it to wash his check and tummy. As I laid there letting the warm sun dry me off he said it was getting late so we'd better start heading back to the stables because we still had a long ride ahead of us to get back home. As much as I didn't want to leave I knew he was right so I got up and started to get dressed as he did the same and soon after we were back on our horses heading back to the stables. When I climbed up onto my horse my skirt rode up around my waist and I didn't even bother fixing it or finish closing up my top as we rode along talking until Charlie told me before I gave the guys at the stables a heart attack I'd better fix my clothes as we were just about back. I had to laugh but agreed and we stopped with I fixed my skirt and closed up my top before we got going again and soon after we could see the barn and stables just moments away. As we rode into the corral area the guys closed the gate behind us and came over asking if we enjoyed our ride and we both said it was a perfect day and they all said they were glad. Charlie was climbing off his horse and the two younger guys came over asking if I needed a hand and I thanked them as I swung one of my legs over the horses head as I spun around on the saddle and as I did they both froze. I had remembered how Charlie said they were not being nice when they helped me up onto my horse saying they just wanted to see your happy place and I knew that swinging my leg up as I did my skirt would ride up giving them a great view of my happy place as they helped me down but I didn't care. Soon after we were back at the motor cycle and after putting on our helmets Charlie got on and I climbed in behind him once again pulling myself close and wrapping my legs around his waist for the ride home. As it always seems to do for some reason the time flew by on the ride home and soon Charlie was turning onto his street and then into the driveway as the garage door opened and we drove in. Moments later we were walking into his kitchen and Charlie asked if I could stay or if I had to head home and I just smiled saying that was up to him and I didn't have to be home until Sunday afternoon for our family dinner as we do each Sunday. With that he just smiled saying if it was up to him I wasn't going anywhere except to the shower then out for dinner as he was starved and heard myself reply, "Yes Sir" as he held out his hand for me to take as we walked to the bathroom for our shower.

Back