couldn't help myself

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Ever since I can remember I've always had a preference for older guys 40 or older always get my attention, guys my age don't have a clue. Everyone once in a while I'll meet a guy who's natural Dominance makes my will power disappear and I can't refuse him anything. I met such a man last summer and within seconds even the thought of saying no to him felt so wrong and he seemed to know it. Gary is 58 and at the time his divorce had just been granted which he was very happy about as I learned later their sex life had died long ago. It was summer and I was fresh out of High School and preparing to enjoy my last summer of freedom before I had to go out in the real world and find a job. It was one of those days in the 90's and I was on my way to meet my friends at the beach and luckily I had to stop for gas on the way. I usually go to a station where they pump the gas but the beach was in the opposite direction so I stopped at one of those self serve stations. Never using them before I was standing there in my bikini reading the instructions on how to use the pump when I heard a man's voice behind me asking if I needed any help. My first thought was to just tell him I was all set but as I turned to tell him as soon as our eyes met my whole body began to tingle and I heard myself telling him I did. I had gotten to the part on the part on the instructions where my debit card had been approved and he just smiled and asked me how much gas I wanted and i said fill it. As he was standing there pumping my gas we started talking and he was so funny asking if I really wanted a full tank of gas seeing I couldn't afford the rest of my bikini. I just had to laugh and told him that's all there was because it was a thong bikini and he laughed asking if i paid half price for it seeing there was only half a bikini and I had to laugh saying it came with the robe so no and he just laughed saying it was so see through he thought they gave me that for free. By now I wished I had a bigger car because the tank was full and I so wanted to talk more with him, he was so cute. Luckily for me I guess he did too because as he put the gas nozzle back he smiled and said I was all set to go so I thanked him of course. He then said it was just his luck to stop at a gas station that didn't sell coffee because he was dying for an iced coffee and i said that did sound good. I then remembered there was a place down the street and he asked if I'd like to join him, his treat and I heard myself saying I'd love too. Seconds later we were in our cars as I followed him to the donut place and parked, then as I was about to get out he rushed over and opened the door for me which was so cool. As he helped me out he noticed the little park across the street and said where it was so nice out we should get our iced coffees and go find a shady spot in the park to drink it. Soon after with coffee in hand we had found a bench under a nice shady tree and we sat down to talk and it was as if time stood still as the tingling in my body returned and seemed to grow stronger the longer we sat there talking. It was as if everything around us just stopped as we sat there talking as we drank our iced coffees. ... part 1

Back