Countdown to nudes.

Thanks boys but nobody really answered my question

In some cases men’s pics posted here cause some feelings of tenderness to the person posting. For many reasons long to explain here.
Others, few, are artistic and nice to see, but nothing sexual awaken.
Some other times i feel the guy posting is got a macho man attitude which disgusts me immediately.
Just in one or two cases i got really aroused by pics posted here by a man…

1. Im curious. What do you boys think when another man posts his privates on here?
I’m fine with it. I post pics of my junk cause I’m proud of my body and my junk and love to show it to whoever wants to see it.

If you don’t want to see my or any one else’s junk, don’t look!

Well thank you to all who post in here. I don't think anybody is looking for the "perfect body" ... and remember- everybody has a different opinion on what is perfect.
I don't doubt that there are many who would find my curvy, soft, squidgy body very unattractive - and that's fine - we all have different tastes so I don't take it personally.
My motto is- I don't need to be everyone's cup of tea ... just someone's glass of champagne!

Well thank you to all who post in here. I don't think anybody is looking for the "perfect body" ... and remember- everybody has a different opinion on what is perfect.
I don't doubt that there are many who would find my curvy, soft, squidgy body very unattractive - and that's fine - we all have different tastes so I don't take it personally.
My motto is- I don't need to be everyone's cup of tea ... just someone's glass of champagne!
Very well put honey. I was going to reply with something similar. Personally, in a man, I find most body types stimulating. As for women, You are definitely champagne to me ;)

Back