Countdown to nudes.

stfu its not its the way I was sitting so pipe the fuck down
Mind yourself sunshine. YOU came up in here with a shitty attitude. YOU been acting like a tit to a few women here so I’d suggest you fix your cunt little attitude or you STFU. Also!!! You go about posting your dick (if that’s what it is anyways) here and being a prick then I can ASSURE you your stay will not be nice. So settle down, pretend you’re an adult, and have fun. Understood? Yes? Yes. Now that’s a good boy!!!

I do hope when this gets to 1 you're not going to publicly embarrass yourself again by showing everyone on ofc how small your little willy is again LMAO
You made your point loud and clear. Ignore him. It’s easier than allowing him to get under your skin. Trust me, I’ve been a troll for awhile, the more focus you put on him the more he feels he needs to eat back at you. Be the bigger person alrighty? Just... Well... Let it go!:D Also I’m kinda not being a troll anymore, too much effort...

Thread...

Mind yourself sunshine. YOU came up in here with a shitty attitude. YOU been acting like a tit to a few women here so I’d suggest you fix your cunt little attitude or you STFU. Also!!! You go about posting your dick (if that’s what it is anyways) here and being a prick then I can ASSURE you your stay will not be nice. So settle down, pretend you’re an adult, and have fun. Understood? Yes? Yes. Now that’s a good boy!!!

wtf pipe down you aint got a clue so maybe go get your facts right?

Back