Cover me please

I think you really ought to let us see you touch yourself, looking at your cum-covered tits, thinking of all the dirty ways so many guys on here would want to use you...

You nasty, nasty slut...whoring out your sisters for my cock's pleasure...I want to do such dirty things with all of you together...

What kind of "tribute" would you enjoy seeing a horny stranger give you all?

She is really cute! Are you jealous my cock is getting hard for her too? Does she know what a slutty thing you are?

Let's start with this...I printed the picture of you and your sweet sister, propped it up in my toilet where you both belong, pulled my cock out and proceeded to piss all over your pretty faces as you looked up at me...I bet you both think you're so fucking pretty and so sexy...putting you in your places...despoiling you both as my nasty little toilet sluts gave me great pleasure...especially flushing you both away when I was done using your bodies for my release.....

But don't think I have forgotten about wanting to see your cunt. I've given you a lot here and now you owe me. Look at these pictures and own what a slutty cunt you are...now the world knows you for what you are...own it...especially whoring out your own sister for a piss-tribute...dirty low-down slutty cunt...does that turn you on? Does seeing a stranger piss on your sister's face turn you on? Does being such a dirty despicable bitch make your little hole wet? Might as well show me...might as well let all the dirty men and women who visit this thread see your pussy...spread it for us...slide a finger between those cunt-lips and penetrate yourself while we watch you. Enjoy your slutitude...it is all you are and ever will be. Own it. Celebrate it. Share it. Revel in it. Be true to it. Think of the joy you will give us all by embracing who you really are inside. Release it. Show us the ultimate prize next to fucking you in the flesh...

Attachments

• Piss 1.jpg
    Piss 1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Piss 2.jpg
    Piss 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Piss 3.jpg
    Piss 3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Piss 4.jpg
    Piss 4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Piss 5.jpg
    Piss 5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi, I’m Andrea from The London area and this is my first post as recently discovered this thread. I’d love to see me covered in anything you desire or a photoshop picture of your choice. Open to anything... thank you, Andrea.
hot slut
I would cover you but after mouthfucking you roughly!!

Hi, I’m Andrea from The London area and this is my first post as recently discovered this thread. I’d love to see me covered in anything you desire or a photoshop picture of your choice. Open to anything... thank you, Andrea.
All screenshots tho!!!

Now I’m not saying she’s a fake. I’m saying she’s a very cute dude named bob and she’s doing a marvellous job concealing the beer belly and the 5 o’clock shadow :). Happy fapping fellas XD

I will make you bath in my cum.

Back