cum on her face tribute

Sorry i got a bit carried away, for me its only a fantasy and i should realise that some people are sensitive. I don't use bad language at all away from here I was under the impression that within reason this a place to enoy and let go. You have every right to express your opinion and I am prepared to listen to any constructive criticism, but quite frankly your attitude is not my cup of tea.

Sorry i got a bit carried away, for me its only a fantasy and i should realise that some people are sensitive. I don't use bad language at all away from here I was under the impression that within reason this a place to enoy and let go. You have every right to express your opinion and I am prepared to listen to any constructive criticism, but quite frankly your attitude is not my cup of tea.
.. My attitude is this .. You used a tone of 'voice' .. a 'choice' of words .. that asked others to Support one of your Misogynist fantasies. I think most people on here can tell the difference .. and what happens is they just stop ..Joining in .. enjoy your tea ..

Who the hell do you think you are, you pompous arrogant git,, not that i should have to make excuses to you, but how do you know that the people involved did not enjoy a little bit off roleplay ,we are all adults and as you correctly say can make up their own minds they certainly don't need me to encourage them.

That's the sign of a true slut
Lots of you with a cock in your mouth p-lease
GIRL.. I Love, a well 'brought up' Mumbai-Slut'y one to complin

Three of many sentences you used which in the real world would be totally disrespectful to women in general and you give the impression that unlike me yours does not appear to be fantasy.

I've been around a lot longer than you and have come across judgemental people many times. strange how you are the only one to complain. All you needed to do was talk to me in polite manner pointing out the problem and i would have done what i am doing from now in being more careful with my choice off words.

So as far as im concerned the matter is closed

It's all about context and attitude.. 'cover her fucking face' is just plain nasty .. polite? .. I said 'Thanks but No Thanks' .. then, you asked me for an explanation .. I think you want to 'have' your cake .. And eat [dunk] it to .

It's all about context and attitude.. 'cover her fucking face' is just plain nasty .. polite? .. I said 'Thanks but No Thanks' .. then, you asked me for an explanation .. I think you want to 'have' your cake .. And eat [dunk] it to .
look Manx I think this has got out of hand. Anybody who knows me will tell you i am a really nice guy. in hindsight it probably was a bit over the top but was definitely not meant to be nasty just dirty. So i apologise to any one who was offended by this. AlI I will say is that I feel you could have approached me in a better manor. oh bye the way, my comment about not your cup of tea was only meant in a jokey way because we are not going to like every one we see.

Perhaps we can shake on it and even maybe get to know each other as time goes on. No hard feelings from me

look Manx I think this has got out of hand. Anybody who knows me will tell you i am a really nice guy. in hindsight it probably was a bit over the top but was definitely not meant to be nasty just dirty. So i apologise to any one who was offended by this. AlI I will say is that I feel you could have approached me in a better manor. oh bye the way, my comment about not your cup of tea was only meant in a jokey way because we are not going to like every one we see.

Perhaps we can shake on it and even maybe get to know each other as time goes on. No hard feelings from me
.. "Well said" .. '6 of 0ne & half a dozen of the 0ther', as my old mum would say, and as you said, I am not reluctant to, 'go in strong' when flirting. What I tend to do these days, is go to 'private conversations' with a girl, then it's Just between the two of us, however we decide to play it. .. 0K Let's Shake on it. No harm done, and maybe we both come out of it a little wiser..

.. "Well said" .. '6 of 0ne & half a dozen of the 0ther', as my old mum would say, and as you said, I am not reluctant to, 'go in strong' when flirting. What I tend to do these days, is go to 'private conversations' with a girl, then it's Just between the two of us, however we decide to play it. .. 0K Let's Shake on it. No harm done, and maybe we both come out of it a little wiser..
thanks, i like that in a person and you pretty much summed it up there

Back