Cumming to 'death'

LucieSmith

OFC Regular
Sex story

Recently divorced from a boring husband I am now thinking that I need to live some greater and naughtier experiences. That is why when I heard about this adult website where people show themselves on cam I got curious and went to see it.
What surprise for me when I watched all these women on cam. They all had a toy in their pussy and when people tipped them, the toy vibe more or less, depending on the amount of the tip. Everybody seemed to have fun. The girls and the guys tipping them.
After few days watching them I decided to be one of them. So, I contacted the administrator to order a toy. And it is on my desk right now. It looks a bit strange, all pink. But it promises some fun.
I am wondering how I should dress. Some women are fuly naked, other are fully dressed. What is the best? From my experience I know that men like stockings and high heels. That is what I will wear, plus a matching bra.

Now I am in front of my computer, wearing black bra and sheering stockings, on 4" high heeled shoes. I am chilling. I am sure? 'Yes I am' I say to myself while I put on a black hood on my eyes.
I slide the toy in my pussy and I log on the site. 'Mature in need' is now online!
Few people come and go. Some stay and say 'Hi'. I reply shyly and talk to them. Minutes are passing. I am talking to them more and more confortable.
Then the first tip comes! oh god what a surprise for me when the toy vib in my pussy! I am laughing and thanking the guy. I am telling them I have had the first tip in my life.

Time is passing. Tips are following. I am now so wet and It is more difficult for me to talk with the men. They don't mind. They are countinuing to tip me. The connected toy react again and again. The vibs are stronger and stronger .. longer and longer. I am now on my chair, legs wide open, feet on the desk. Everybody can see how dripping I am.
I am breathing faster and I am so surprised when I realize I am squirting! I have never squirted in my life before!!
I open my eyes and see how many men are connected to my room and are watching me: 136! 136 men are watching me and have seen me squirting for the first time in my life!
But it seems thet don't have enough. They continue to tip ... again. I am feeling the connected toy vibing in me. I am loving it. I am happy.
I am moaning louder and louder while the toy is pleasuring me. I am feeling how hot i am inside. I am feeling a second orgasm coming.
'OH FUCK YES' I say when my pussy expules juices for the second time.

'Oh god guys you re awesome' I say to them when I look at the counter. What? 258 connected?!

I am realizing that they continue to tip. the toy is now vibbing continously. I can feel the vibrations invading my body. I am so wet. I am so excited. I know I could cum again in few minutes. And that it is what it is happening. I am cumming for the third time. My juices are floding out of my pussy, messing the chair I a sat on.

I am panting, my legs on the arms on the chair, my squirting pussy exposed to more and more men.

God! They do not stop! Are they serious?! The toy is vibring so hard now in me! My body is shaking in the chair as the orgams are coming one after one.
I am feeling my heart beating so fast, so hard! The chair under my ass cheeks is all wet with my juices! I am cumming continously in front of my cam!
I am exhausted. It looks like they are killing me and I cannot stop it. I cannot move, I am strengthless. I am begging 'please please' but they don't stop.

I don't know how long this is happening. 30 minutes? one hour? more? I can't tell.
Then a moderator cutted off my connection. I am here, on my messed chair, stockings are wet of my juices, I have no strength to move. My pussy is pulsing and I am trying to calm down.

Sex story

Recently divorced from a boring husband I am now thinking that I need to live some greater and naughtier experiences. That is why when I heard about this adult website where people show themselves on cam I got curious and went to see it.
What surprise for me when I watched all these women on cam. They all had a toy in their pussy and when people tipped them, the toy vibe more or less, depending on the amount of the tip. Everybody seemed to have fun. The girls and the guys tipping them.
After few days watching them I decided to be one of them. So, I contacted the administrator to order a toy. And it is on my desk right now. It looks a bit strange, all pink. But it promises some fun.
I am wondering how I should dress. Some women are fuly naked, other are fully dressed. What is the best? From my experience I know that men like stockings and high heels. That is what I will wear, plus a matching bra.

Now I am in front of my computer, wearing black bra and sheering stockings, on 4" high heeled shoes. I am chilling. I am sure? 'Yes I am' I say to myself while I put on a black hood on my eyes.
I slide the toy in my pussy and I log on the site. 'Mature in need' is now online!
Few people come and go. Some stay and say 'Hi'. I reply shyly and talk to them. Minutes are passing. I am talking to them more and more confortable.
Then the first tip comes! oh god what a surprise for me when the toy vib in my pussy! I am laughing and thanking the guy. I am telling them I have had the first tip in my life.

Time is passing. Tips are following. I am now so wet and It is more difficult for me to talk with the men. They don't mind. They are countinuing to tip me. The connected toy react again and again. The vibs are stronger and stronger .. longer and longer. I am now on my chair, legs wide open, feet on the desk. Everybody can see how dripping I am.
I am breathing faster and I am so surprised when I realize I am squirting! I have never squirted in my life before!!
I open my eyes and see how many men are connected to my room and are watching me: 136! 136 men are watching me and have seen me squirting for the first time in my life!
But it seems thet don't have enough. They continue to tip ... again. I am feeling the connected toy vibing in me. I am loving it. I am happy.
I am moaning louder and louder while the toy is pleasuring me. I am feeling how hot i am inside. I am feeling a second orgasm coming.

'Oh god guys you re awesome' I say to them when I look at the counter. What? 258 connected?!

I am realizing that they continue to tip. the toy is now vibbing continously. I can feel the vibrations invading my body. I am so wet. I am so excited. I know I could cum again in few minutes. And that it is what it is happening. I am cumming for the third time. My juices are floding out of my pussy, messing the chair I a sat on.

I am panting, my legs on the arms on the chair, my squirting pussy exposed to more and more men.

God! They do not stop! Are they serious?! The toy is vibring so hard now in me! My body is shaking in the chair as the orgams are coming one after one.
I am feeling my heart beating so fast, so hard! The chair under my ass cheeks is all wet with my juices! I am cumming continously in front of my cam!
I am exhausted. It looks like they are killing me and I cannot stop it. I cannot move, I am strengthless. I am begging 'please please' but they don't stop.

I don't know how long this is happening. 30 minutes? one hour? more? I can't tell.
Then a moderator cutted off my connection. I am here, on my messed chair, stockings are wet of my juices, I have no strength to move. My pussy is pulsing and I am trying to calm down.
What site do you hang out on? Good to hear you have had a good sexual experience on one of those sites.

Sex story

What an amazing imagination you have.
Got me gripped.
Ended up with a stiff Cock and had to take care of myself shall we say.
Anymore you would like to send?
Send them on Kik
Kik me on Drip29

0CAECC55-6A6E-4339-8670-79DF00C477DE.jpeg Is it a problem that I have I dirty mind?Or is it a turn on for you.
Your story was a big turn on for me and was only telling you what I had to do.
What would you have done if a story had sexually affect you.?

Sex story

Mmm very sexy; but just you wait until you get over 10,000 viewers. The tips will come so frequently that you wont have time to breath. ;)

Back