Curious Straight Guy

I hope not. I’m laying in bed so horny and hard thinking about this stuff. Thinking about sucking, licking, and jacking off a nice hard cock until it explodes pumping hot creamy ropes of cum into my mouth.
Can just picture how you look, so hard in bed with these thoughts racing through your veins, just be careful as to what you are thinking about, is it right that dreams come true?

You don't think I would stop you i hope..

I want it so bad—the taste—the smell—sweating, naked bodies tangled together for the same ultimate purpose. It feels so good! It feels so delicious getting each other closer and closer, and then—keep going! Keep going! Just like that—don’t stop!! OMG, harder, yeah, harder—give it to me harder! Cumming? Shoot it in my mouth, on my face, all over my sheets! I want to taste it, sleep rub all over, sleep in in the wetness! I’m cumming! Panting! Morning!

*Moaning!

Eating it all up!
Can just picture how you look, so hard in bed with these thoughts racing through your veins, just be careful as to what you are thinking about, is it right that dreams come true?

What part of the world are you currently in. Too bad we can’t just hook up right now

I want it so bad—the taste—the smell—sweating, naked bodies tangled together for the same ultimate purpose. It feels so good! It feels so delicious getting each other closer and closer, and then—keep going! Keep going! Just like that—don’t stop!! OMG, harder, yeah, harder—give it to me harder! Cumming? Shoot it in my mouth, on my face, all over my sheets! I want to taste it, sleep rub all over, sleep in in the wetness! I’m cumming! Panting! Morning!
THAT would be absolutely amazing, feeling would be so intense cumming in your warm mouth as i watched yo take gulps by swallowing, even if some trickled down your chin onto the sheets, we could BOTH roll around in them locked against each other..
I'm in UK,

Back