DDLG Looking for younger men

JocksSocksCocks

OFC Regular
I know this isn't typically what younger for older means butttttt..... I'm a 24 yo trans girl, and I'm really turned on when a guy is a couple years younger than me, but makes me call him daddy <3 Its something so helpless, to be older than him but need him to tell me how to be a good girl and to comfort me and take care of me since I'm daddy's little princess.... So if there's any guys out there 18-23 who think its hot for a girl just a little older than you to be your babygirl and call you daddy, hit me up <3

I know this isn't typically what younger for older means butttttt..... I'm a 24 yo trans girl, and I'm really turned on when a guy is a couple years younger than me, but makes me call him daddy <3 Its something so helpless, to be older than him but need him to tell me how to be a good girl and to comfort me and take care of me since I'm daddy's little princess.... So if there's any guys out there 18-23 who think its hot for a girl just a little older than you to be your babygirl and call you daddy, hit me up <3
Hey, I'm down to talk.

Hey I'm down

Back